I want to actually play my Remix characters

While true, which is in part why things like the frogs got nerfed more than likely, they also haven’t actively fixed the glitches people are using either, and those have been well known for a while now.

A lot of these suggestions are actually pretty terrible and would encourage degenerate play, and I’d be against the majority of them.

A lot of lower geared/skilled players want to run with higher geared/skilled players, and this has no effect whatsoever on the people who are already blowing through the dungeons anyways. Its a complex change to please a small minority of players

They have tried this multiple times and all it ever amounts to is making you feel weaker as you get stronger, because the content gets harder when it should get easier.

Easy to abuse and troll people by just not participating. Players who have to afk or who want to leech will actively hurt groups, and kick mechanics ensure that they can’t be dealt with for some time

This has the exact same problem as the last one. Entire groups can be shut down by one bad actor with little effort or consequence on their part. One adjustment I’d suggest for this is to just teleport everyone else into the room when a boss is pulled, OR to just make it so everyone in the dungeon gets loot regardless of how far away they were.

So, no, I don’t think this refutes anything I said. Even if these ideas were flawless (they aren’t), several of them work to handicap stronger players, which goes against the whole overpowered gimmick.

Casual, queued content is never going to be and was never meant to be difficult. The entire point of the system is so that low skilled, low geared, low investment players can join a group and complete it. If you want your content to actually feel difficult? That content exists in the game already. Go do that instead of getting mad that the easy content is easy.

First of all the experience changes are coming before the level increase. The experience changes land when pre patch goes live sometime between now and July 30th.

No matter how you dice it, yes - you have to level the ten additional levels.

However, if you are just leveling then shelving the toon till TWW. If you wait till pre-patch lands, it will take 45% less time to get to 70.

No matter how you look at it - it will take more time to get to max level for a fresh toon today than it will if one waits till after pre-patch. As the 70-80 time isn’t changing and its additional regardless of leveling now or later.

It’s simply a question of efficiency.