I want SoM Transfers

You’re only lvl 18 man you can re roll JOM and hit 18 in 2 days

3 Likes

Blizzard killing pvp gutted tbc tbh

Dude, I laid out how I chose my server. There wasn’t much thought into it. I play games casually with friends. I don’t use reddit and I don’t look at discord for the “Great Jom Declaration”. Sue me. I came on the forums to see if Activision has said anything about transfers. That’s it. Then y’all attack me, defending blizzard for something that isn’t a problem for you. Like why do you care? Are you losing something if I can transfer to Jom or SS? I just don’t get it.

1 Like

Totes man. I’ll be sure to read reddit and scour discord for the “Great JOM Declaration” next time. EVERYONE KNEW.

Yes.

Server transfers destroy server population and balance.

2 Likes

You claim to be a casual. Just reroll. Not like you’re gonna miss out on anything. Except your friends that you went to go play with I guess? Just gonna casual out on em and transfer eh?

1 Like

Do you have time to play the game?

Bro. Not one single player just opens up the battle net app, picks a random server and starts playing. Not one single player, and no not even you.

By just knowing SoM was being prepared for launch you would have had some information, it’s unavoidable

1 Like

Well, lesson learned I guess.

This isn’t a FPS game. What the community decides matters. Nobody is attacking you. We’re just assuming that you’re an experienced player if you’re playing SoM. If that’s the case, we just kind of assume you know what’s been happening. They’ll probably add in transfers at some point.

1 Like

I’m open to transfers but…

Restrict them only off Jom

(But nobody is going to do that! :frowning: )

Tough…

3 Likes

That’s already how they work, and they’re already in service to purchase.

Barman is the second largest PvP server and Shadowstrike is the PvE server, everyone should transfer.

if you want to pay blizzard money to transfer to Jom, YOU are part of the problem

3 Likes

The thing being ignored by all the “you should have just done research” crowd is that a few servers WERE fine at launch, and then slowly died off to what they are now. Nightfall was great for about a week and looked like a decent choice based on the discord and server population and even reddit. It slowly dropped off a cliff and then overnight became a ghost town. None of these are reasons blizzard shouldnt open up transfers. Be it one mega server or two or three…who cares. They only lose players AND money by keeping them turned off.

2 Likes

Don’t be obtuse. Obviously, this is a forum alt dummy.

Most of these responses basically boil down to “shoulda done ur research bruh”. Well, yeah… Obviously, I should have.

But my point is that I shouldn’t have to research a game to trick it into working for me. That’s bad game design.

Blizzard should be trying to make user experience good for everyone, not just those who “did their research”.

5 Likes

more like 12 seconds but ok

reroll

4 Likes

that is why everyone said jom or glhf in your dead in 1mo server
that is exactly what happened

2 Likes

This is factually incorrect.

1 Like

cope

3 Likes

Sorry, but that is not the kind of company Blizzard is. You are obviously welcome to tell them how they should run their game or company. However, they honestly don’t have to do it and they have chosen not to.

Accept that or don’t. You have a decision to make. Sit here and complain on the forums for months. Reroll on another server. Or quit.

My “research” was levelling to 10, realising my server was dead, and going to another server.

Please don’t tell me as a “family man” you don’t have much time to play yet somehow made such a significant time investment in the first week or two that re-rolling is untenable.

3 Likes