I want SoM Transfers

Why are transfers not allowed for SoM when they are allowed for every other iteration of the game?

I picked the wrong server, apparently, because I failed to do hours of research to gauge reddit community posts for hints on how the servers would play out. I just… (gasp)… picked the server that was in my timezone.

Apparently, that was a noob mistake. Now I’m stuck on a crappy server that is not providing me the game experience I was hoping for. I do not have the time to re-roll on JOM. I’m a family man, so this was my 1 shot.

So I guess I’ll just pack up, and quit?

Blizzard baffles me.

25 Likes

Bro it only took people 10 seconds to know what the highest pop server was. It’s 2021 go Reddit go forums then peep the discord’s and ur set

7 Likes

Won’t someone think of the suburban dads?!?

11 Likes

Not everyone uses reddit, and not everyone has their server’s discord. Unless you’re peeping these forums a lot, which a majority don’t (except GLINDA’s troll butt), you wouldn’t know anything. Many of us chose our server due to region, because not all of us want to deal with east coast times as a west coast player.

6 Likes

Name calling is both inappropriate and unpleasant.

I didn’t need Discord or the forums to choose a server. The choice was plain.

1 Like

I mean you’re not denying it ¯\(ツ)

The ability to read and write much, much faster than you does not a troll make.

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_ /¯

Are you offering me a hug, little buddy?

I accept.

1 Like

No, I tried quoting you’re last post on your writing skills, but it was automatically removed for some reason. “does not a troll make”

I’m going to pretend you were offering a hug.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Considering that you’re going to be spending potentially hundreds of hours playing the game, I don’t think spending an hour before hand getting the lay of the land is a big stretch. Especially considering what’s happening with the tbc servers, and what already happened in retail.

1 Like

Okay so now that we have established that people didn’t adequately investigate which server would be the one megaserver out of the eight that Blizzard released, the question still stands… what is Blizzard’s plan for those players on the low pop servers?

Transfers gutted TBC tbh. Honestly, as someone who rerolled to the winning realm-I personally think you guys should just reroll.

I also think more people here would be more people for me to play with. So idk.

Just reroll.

2 Likes

it’s better than to compile a problem and ruin the experience of others.

good luck in your adventures.

My dude it’s a video game. Unless you’re a semi/professional sweat most are not going to put in time to research servers. One is just going to open the app, launch the game, and pick a server either based on region or w.e. friends are playing. People on these forums assume way too much and then attack other people for being a casual player and say, “I don’t see why you didn’t spend some time researching the square root of best server”. Come on. For me it was simply, “Hey, log onto WOW we are on Nightfall,” which my friends chose due to region.

1 Like
4 Likes

Again, why not? You’re telling me you’re willing to waste hours leveling because you can’t spend a few minutes before hand engaging with the community? I’m not a “sweaty” player, but seeing where people are going is just basic common sense at this point.

5 Likes

Come on man. You’re intellectually dishonest. There’s a reason there are so many more alliance this go round. There’s a reason Jom is the mega server.

Just because you and a handful of other people didn’t want to deal with the chaos of launch day on the mega server as the zerg faction doesn’t mean that transfers should happen while you make these strange attacks on people.

Everyone knew what the lay of the land would be. Stop playing around like you didn’t.

1 Like