I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Memory is a bit foggy but I think it was a mix of the male and female PE teachers in junior high. Separating the boys and girls and having separate talks. ( Which I thought was dumb because it would be helpful to know what the other group was gonna go thru )

But there was the whole biology in high school talk with one biology teacher depending on what teacher you had teaching it

1 Like

Im not budging on my opinion, teachers need to teach what they are certified to teach. Not anything else.

Mine was very bare bones and it was more of “you’re gonno get an STD and die.” I learnt everything through googling

Yeah it was a bit weird they took us out of math and we got to sit with our gym teachers then we had a health class for the biology part that basically devolved into us looking for naughty pictures in the books they gave us.

Yeah but that’s… like the law already. That’s literally why they go to university to become teachers. You can’t just walk in off the street and apply to be a sex ed teacher.

2 Likes

The video the girls got stuck watching was very vague. A girl in the film kept saying they “got it” rather than just say they got their period.

It was dumb

1 Like

Oh we had the pamphlets that told us not to do things then showed us exactly in the pamphlets on how to do it.

It’s like, “oh good job…”

1 Like

Im just not interested in a random math teacher or other teaching my kid about sex and sexuality. If they want to make a class with a professional to teach this then fine. But not a rando teacher.

lol my grandparents used to call it “cake mix” and would say “we are going to the store to get cake mix” aka things for grandma. xD

They never did bring back any cake =/

Honestly the indecency of it all. At least bring back some cake

1 Like

Right?! That’s what I said!

Oh well.

1 Like

Bruh the math teachers don’t explain it XD

2 Likes

Its been a good discussion these need to happen more often and not on wow forums. But I gotta get some work done! Take care folks.

1 Like

Yeah the whole “Im not budging” thing made for great conversation

2 Likes

Take care. Ya I should go to bed it’s almost 1:30.

I mean it’s like the one thing gym teachers do that’s useful and this guy’s giving credit to the damn maths teachers.

They can’t catch a bloody break.

3 Likes

Ill leave with this, if your not a parent you have no opinion as you don’t have skin in the game and this does not effect you at all.

1 Like

Look if they can teach the pythagorean theorem I’m sure they can figure out how sex works. But seriously it was gym teachers not math teachers mostly.

I mean we pay for the schools all the same so if you want to hire special teachers that cost more money to teach sex ed every tax payer has a say

3 Likes

are you going to pay my taxes then?

3 Likes

“Kids, today we’re going to discuss how babies are made in the form of a maths problem. Show your working, no calculators and remember the order of operations.”

4 Likes