I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

I can only speak for myself (I’m trans), but I honestly don’t want anything from the devs. I only want to be treated with respect like everyone else, and not as lesser simply for who I am. There really isn’t too much devs can do for that though. With that said, having new LGBTQ+ characters that are well written and interesting might be a positive change. It might reflect on real LGBTQ+ people in a positive way. It’s not a guarantee though. Ideally it helps others become more comfortable who might otherwise be fearful, allowing us to be treated fairly.

5 Likes

“That is the best wording, and reason, I have seen yet. Well done.”

1 Like

Fair enough. The npc kissing thing was an example as I also don’t know anything like that in game. Mainly I’ll plead on my ignorance here but I just don’t know what people expect on this. I’m of the mindset you do you and love who you love just don’t involve me with it. This includes, even a straight couple I don’t want to see people getting down in public either. Lol

Keep it to your home.

3 Likes

“Kissing in public, I don’t mind. Heavy petting, groping, and dry sex, needs to be kept at home.”

2 Likes

I think I would scare people if I was doing that in public. LOL

1 Like

“Me too.”
/lol

1 Like

Lettuce grilled bacon tomato quarter-pounders.

At this point I don’t think you and I will be able to come to any kind of agreement. All the best to you.

Easter is about the resurrection of Jesus so how is that not political or divisive? The Bible says all non-believers are going to hell (i.e., the IRL Maw) unless they start worshipping Jesus (who is also God or whatever somehow, like maybe he’s God’s alt). That sounds divisive to me!

1 Like

Have… have you read the bible? That’s not accurate…

Also Easter was also a Pegan holiday. Lot of holidays have Pegan origins in order to assimilate some other religions into Christianity ages ago.

There are some sections of Christianity that believe the bible wasn’t complete and that a person’s actions in a day to day setting dictate their divinity. There’s also some that do not believe in purgatory.

2 Likes

There plenty of evidences out there from twitter to tick tock. I feel this sociality is fallen apart and can’t seem to agree on everything included mortal standard.

Pawzer is correct. You were most likely shown pictures from another event OR people doing stuff they weren’t supposed to be doing, which can happen at ANY event REGARDLESS of topic.

1 Like

There are Twitter accounts run by people whose full-time job it is to find videos on TikTok that make gay people look bad (even if the person in the video hasn’t actually done anything wrong—LibsOfTikTok has gotten gay teachers fired for doing literally nothing wrong, and it’s incredible how much IRL plot armor that account has, when it obviously deserves to be b&).

I’ve never heard of anyone trying to hold all str8 cis people accountable for Jeffrey Epstein!

1 Like

They execute the mentally disabled in Texas? I live in Texas and this is the first I have heard of this, seems a bit far fetched.

For one… For a “Texan” It’s kind of mind boggling that you are not aware of these things, or you live in Terlingua out in the desert. You do know it’s a running meme for years on the national media. Family Guy (on Fox) even did a joke about it 1999.

Marvin Lee Wilson (January 5, 1958 – August 7, 2012) was executed by the State of Texas on August 7, 2012, despite experts finding his IQ was 61.

They executed him despite SCOTUS ruling they (Texas) couldn’t

But I am digging up more to list.

But you are fine with the other points?

What was the crime? I’d rather not say if I am fine or not with the others you listed cause I don’t want to get a suspension.

Convenient, tells me more about you than you think. Seeing how you are wanting to know what crime he committed than the fact he was mentally retarded, I’m seeing what direction you are leaning.

There is a wiki on him, if you wanna look. Another case you wanna look at is James Byrd Jr. It’s more common than you think, especially in the eastern part.

Also Texas does have an history of putting juveniles on death row.

And there is this, Texas is pushing the schools here to bury the word “slavery” replace it with “involuntary relocation”.

edit: After giving it some thought, I think you are either a transplant OR untruthful. You definitely haven’t been taught Texas history or aware of it’s politics, then or now.

Didn’t think so. :unamused:

1 Like

And I want to see less of “the message” being pushed and more warcraft in warcraft.

However, we don’t always get what we want. Such is life.

6 Likes

Dude seems to me that you are easily triggered and need to chill.

I will ask you again what crime did he commit, cause that is important. If he murdered someone mentally retarded or not last I heard murder is awful.

I also happen to be a teacher of 23 years, 21 of those in TEXAS, and yes we do teach about slavery. I really don’t understand where you get your information from but you are confused on a lot of things.
Also, if you are really interested in what history we teach at Texas all you have to do is Google TEKS or Texas Resource System. That site tells you EXACTLY what we are required to teach.