I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

what it is…son…its your lack of comprehension as to who BIBICAL christians are and who ‘false brethren’ are.
To be fair to you…many times THEY dont even know the difference.

What the bible ACTUALLY says…

GOD judges those outside the church…BIBLICAL christians not only do not have that authority, but are literally told very plainly that they arent allowed to

I wrote to you in my epistle not to associate with fornicators. Yet I certainly did not mean with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world!
But now I write to you not to associate with anyone named a brother, who is a fornicator, or covetous person, or an idolater, or abusive person, or a drunkard, or a swindler–not even to eat with such a person.
For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside?
Do you not judge those who are inside?
But those who are outside God will judge. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”
(1 Corinthians 5:9-13)

The second Fred Phelps and family went on the attack against those outside the church, they proved they were NOT obeying scripture.

THIS, son…is THE BIBLICAL way…

If possible, as much as depends on you, keeping peace with all men.
(Romans 12:18)

SHOW me where it says ‘except for gays’ there.
I can wait.

Some BELIEVE they are christians…even showing sign gifts…and they ARENT Biblical christians at all

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name we cast out demons, and in Your name we did many mighty works?’ "And then I will confess to them, ‘I never knew you! Depart from Me, you who work iniquity!’
(Matthew 7:21-23)

so when you say ‘christian’ that means nothing.
I know a list of ‘christians’ who cheat on their wives, steal, lie and cheat.
And they ARENT BIBLICAL christians literally at all.