I Want Babies

In the game, I can only have myself, my transmogs, pets, mounts etc. - but the game is missing a very important piece of the puzzle to making an RPG feel complete:

A family! With babies!

FF14 sort of has something like with this marriage, but that’s as far as that goes and is disappointing.

Can we please have a family system added to the game that allows me to marry other players or NPCs and start a family? Please allow it to be cross-faction too.

This could open up another avenue of social gameplay and integrate quite nicely with any player housing that is brought into the game :smiley:

8 Likes

You can have a murloc baby backpack though.

18 Likes

46 Likes

Just find a member of the opposite sex, have a fun night of naked time, and in 9 months you’ll have one.

The subscription fee is kinda steep. The benefits are kind of meh. But its fairly easy to do.

17 Likes

could that also be an opening of half breed race class?

4 Likes

It already exists its called moonguard goldshire inn.

We don’t need more ERP content.

9 Likes

They can’t even give us a straight avenue to gear properly without gambling and you want babies? RNG babies? This is stuff is sickening.

9 Likes

We should be able to adopt orphans and summon them like companion pets.

I once voiced an opinion in favour of using orphans as combat pets during children’s week, along with a “Teach them a trade” achievement, but it resulted in people shaking their heads and moving away.

11 Likes

No, thank you.

My characters are on the road adventuring seven days a week, they don’t have time for marriage; they barely have time to sleep around!

7 Likes

The benefits kind of depends on the financial status of the participating member of the opposite sex, doesn’t it?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

Though you gotta admit Invisibility and Teleport does make it easier.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the taxes update!

But seriously, I guess i understand where your coming from, at this point anything goes lol

I volunteer, take me.

2 Likes

Nope, sounds pretty creepy…

1 Like

We need player housing first. How can you raise a child without a home?

4 Likes

A human priest named ‘Humanbeak’ wearing yeti pajamas making a thread titled “I Want Babies”…

I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little disturbed…

11 Likes

Sure you can have babies with other players in game but you’re going to have to give up 45% of all gold income to support these children, 65% if they’re spoiled.

You’ll also have a mandatory five daily quests every day to spend time with them.

1 Like

I have 4 I can rent out if you like. I will pay you $20 per day per kid.

The resulting silence and overall cleanliness is more than worth it.

1 Like

Man a wow divorce where you lose half your gold and mounts would suck.

10 Likes

Are they trained to do some light housecleaning and yardwork? Asking for a friend, ofc.

/moo :cow:

1 Like