I Want Anduin and Sylvanas To End Up Together

I know this thread title is basically bait but it’s not my intention. I know this is an unpopular ship but I can’t help but absolutely love their interactions in Torghast so far.

There seems to be a clear chemistry between the two. I like the dynamic where Anduin is trying to rescue her and might actually be the key to her redemption but is clearly in the submissive role between the two with Sylvanas dominating him. You can tell with that little glance in the 9.1 trailer that Sylvanas has feelings for Anduin. Whether they are romantic or not is irrelevant, but some sliver of her cares about the fate that she’s forced him into.

I know it’s yet another generic human male x elf female relationship and normally I’d never be on board with that as it’s usually just male fantasy pandering but this time it feels like it could fit.

Imagine if Anduin finally saves and redeems Sylvanas, only to lose her to an enraged and bloodthirsty Tyrande, as they share one final, pained kiss before she succumbs to her wounds and dies, leaving Anduin a bitter and darker person for it.

12 Likes

She abandoned his father to die on a beach. No.

8 Likes

Nothing Sylvanas could have done would have saved Varian and the Alliance soldiers that remained behind. That was one of the few actions as Warchief where she made the right call.

14 Likes

It’s just dumb, my guy. He’s like, 20. Sylvanas is mega old, dead, and unfeeling. They have no basis for a relationship that is anything but antagonistic.

2 Likes

Sylvanas is neither dead nor unfeeling, and if you think so you’re clearly not paying attention.

Age has no meaning when both are adults now. I’m sure both find the other physically attractive enough.

7 Likes

Yes, nothing like a several thousand year old genocidal nihilist and a 18 year old Brad Pitt lookalike getting together after she kidnapped and enslaved him to WoW-Satan. Such a romance for the ages. Truly, its a love story as riveting as say … watching a Lead Writer taking her two cats … and forcing them to kiss. Just the best!

11 Likes

You’re being ridiculous,lol, she doesn’t feel anything but negatives. She doesn’t feel love anymore, no positivity, not even for Nathanos. Good riddance to that guy, btw.

What do you have against Brad Pitt? :laughing:

He’s a good looking fellow.

2 Likes

I don’t see it happening, but I’m not going to shame you for liking the idea. Stuff like this is what fanfic is for!

13 Likes

Nothing, he’s dreamy and all that lol! Its just Anduin does kind give off that look of him in his younger years; so its a good descriptor for him. That bone structure is hard to miss.

1 Like

No, but not because it’s ‘icky’ the way everyone else seems to be reacting.

No because, despite all her trespasses, I don’t wish Anduin on anyone - not even Sylvanas.

4 Likes

This might not be as “bad” as the Wrathion ship but it’s just as cringe.

2 Likes

I hope one day I can be as edgy as you. :pleading_face:

1 Like

What’s edgy about that?

1 Like

She didn’t tell Varian to jump off a sky boat. Varian chose his death.

Anduin x Sylvanas all the way. She will tame the Little Lion and steal him away from Baine. All haters of Sylvy x Andy are Andy x Baine shippers, this is factual.

11 Likes

One might go as far as to say she exhibits the qualities, consistently of a malicious sociopath.

1 Like

Baine? lol, that’s a new one :joy_cat:

Who’s the switch in Andy x Baine’s relationship?

Neither of them is a top.

1 Like

You must be new around here. Baine X Anduin isn’t new by any stretch.

But you knew that already. You’re a low key Bainduin shipper, trying to destroy the one true ship: Sylvanduin Wrynnrunner!!

That is why Bainduin is the poor ship. Wrynnrunner4evah!!!

8 Likes

This ship reminds me of Alleria and Turalyon when they were… younger. At least for Turalyon, he was 20 when he first met Alleria and he got completely charmed by a 2,800 years old elven ranger. Alleria even insulted Turalyon later in the book for his young age :rofl: But still, a huge age-gap relationship in reality can never be easily accepted.

3 Likes