I waited so long to play Wrath of the Lich King again and I only got to play it for a year

Now that’s cope.

Lil bro went from :point_up: :nerd_face: read the rules guys to saying cope within a couple of hours lmao

1 Like

how is telling someone their coping against the rules ?

Your Understanding for rules is very unfortunate :yawning_face:

1 Like

An emote isn’t a phrase :clown_face:

Literally nothing you cited shows that when the conversation is expanded and each of them is related to the topic :clown_face:

Literally proven wrong the minute the quotes are expanded, especially when one of those comments is answering you :man_facepalming:

So no really no Violations broken, it’s truly phenomenal how your trying to save face and are panicking to the point of delusion, like I said earlier terminally online :skull:

But that’s fine you can take vacation time when the bans given to you, to touch grass.

Here I’ll even give you some so it’s easier :herb: :herb: :herb:

Good luck out there o7

6 Likes

Literally summed yourself up perfectly

o7

Good luck out there space cowboy

6 Likes

There is so much cope in there lmao.

God you’re seething so nicely it’s beautiful.

1 Like

Grass is waiting for you to touch it, my child.

1 Like

o7

10chars

Be cool if they do delete Wrath severs. I want to watch everything crash and burn.

This is proof you never played original versions. Cata wrecked a lot of the old world. And…I’m going to get a massive kick out of people once again complaining that their low level toons are getting spawn camped in the level 60 cap zones on every PvP server.

And btw…you ARE getting MOP after this… so love your Cata while you can… the private investors who keep making back to back bad decisions that are ruining this company have way more say than you do… and you know what they are saying? "When are we going to release MOP and then WOD after that?

You got more people playing on those servers than you do most of the Dragonflight servers. What…are you going to turn around and tell me servers like Scilla are ultra populated now?

Blizzard added layering in HC just to make it seem like there are way fewer people than there are. You invite people across the layers, you will see hundreds upon hundreds of people in the capital cites. You cant even see the ground there it gets so crowded sometimes. Retail on the other hand…has multiple servers that are so small that you can fit their entire sever population into a single guild.

1 Like

Yeah, it was hilarious when players couldn’t get to dungeons on pvp servers during phase 2 of vanilla. I bet you thought we didn’t have anything it common. Turns out we have a similar sense of humor.

1 Like

Well. My shaman will be the one spawn camping people since they asked for it. I am going to make people hate Cata Azeroth open world flight. I’ll kill their alts, then I will kill their mains. When Cata first came out, it was a massive open world gank fest. A druid that can instant cast fly away from you then stealth away. That is super annoying.

I just started Wrath classic when they introduced RDF. Then they announce Cata lol

Guess Ill enjoy it while I got it.

I mean its already boring. Nothing left to do. 7/12 H 12/12N 25man. What’s left? Pushing 12/12 heroic 25? Who cares? Why bother? Just wait for buff then finish it up. Can’t run it endlessly. It was fun but it needs to progress.

I would argue id like to see double loot and progression be 2x as fast so we can get thru faster.

1 Like

Okay, get a group together and do it. Done.

There’ll only be a fee if you want it on both Era and progression servers, during the pre-patch you’d pick which version you want your toon to go into, that’s how it was for Classic.

I’ll be perfectly honest. If we didn’t get tbc era, I hope you don’t get yours. This way more attention will be brought to the fact the only reason we wanted classic was our eras. I don’t care about your reasons as I’m sure you do not care about mine. All we know is that neither one of us wants cata.