I unbanned Blizzard

A year ago, an unfair ban on forum posts was set on me. A absurd ban for 3 months.
So I banned blizzard for 9 months and didn’t give them any money for 9 months.
I’m back again, and I hope they learned a lesson.
The unfair ban costed blizzard 9 * 13 euros.

24 Likes

did you call bobby ?

3 Likes

I don’t get the reference

Robert A. Kotick is an American businessman who serves as the chief executive officer of Activision Blizzard. He was the head of several technology companies early in his career. He purchased a stake in Activision in 1990 and became CEO the next year.

1 Like

Top kek

2 Likes

being 120lvl makes you unworthy to reply negatively or positively to my Classic posts.

4 Likes

Can’t be arsed to change which character I use for posting. Forums don’t notify you when someone replies to one of the other characters unless you’ve selected that character.

2 Likes

OP logic is pretty obsurd to the point it’s comical.

1 Like

Hello, Sheldon.

Was he banned for 3 months though? I think he has the right.

I’m sure that a memo has been sent to classic devs and forum moderators noting that Hikus is back with suggestions on the special ways they should deal with you in the future.

1 Like

That memo must have been lost, along with the one that you should have gotten about this being a Classic forum and not a BFA SIM forum.

1 Like

I like this thread

4 Likes

every time blizz bans a post of mine, i delete 5 toons

it’s up to them if they want my money

You’re not even posting about Classic. You’re posting about having gotten banned, which is a bannable offense.

2 Likes

You came back too early.

6 Likes

That’s cold and cruel. How much punishment do you think blizzard deserves? For months in interoffice memos and discussions around the water cooler at blizzard head quarters it’s all been about Hikus. When is Hikus coming back? Is there anything we can do? Blizzard employees cried out in agony, “When will this nightmare end?”

Hasn’t blizzard been punished enough?

3 Likes

Never.

OK SIM player 120lvl

You back with one quarter to flip MsPac Man or with enough $ to play Dragon’s Lair for a while?

Either way - it appears the high scores all held by ATVI, with all kinds of updates half the kids asked for, and a few others that nobody asked for.