I told my guild I'm quitting

Just do dungeons that take longer idk

They did the same thing with diablo II we had to adapt and clear more areas each game because of the very restrictive game limitations

They absolutely don’t.

fair enough, but money is the only thing they care about, gotta attack that weak spot for massive damage.

15 seems really excessive, lets just do 3

lmao

Let’s settle with 5 to be fair

• 30 instances / 2 hours = 15 instances per hour

The other poster told you it’s not hard to do. Are you trying to prove them right?

No. Playing for 25 minutes, logging out to do something else for 35 minutes, and then logging back in for another 25 minutes isn’t even so bad. Repeating that behavior five times a day, however, is obsessive.

I don’t know anyone who does it everyday, but even if they did, I wouldn’t say it’s obsessive. You need to work on yourself if you think that’s obsessive.

how? you obviously never had to farm MCP’s or did Anger-Arena Runs

Be honest. You weren’t doing more than a dungeon an hour while leveling.

Have you ever leveled with a dungeon group? Apparently not.

Most players complaining about this are the ones soloing level 30 dungeons with their level 60 character to get multiple copies of a broken level 30 weapon that is BiS as long as it has charges.

If you’re so upset about how overpowered this one mechanic of feral druids is in making us better than you in raids, just reroll a druid and quit your mage.

The others are level 60 players who are repeatedly farming the first couple of BRD bosses to get BiS gear. This change is not going to affect leveling players.

Have you ever heard of an “alt”? It’s an alternative character. One that you can play when you are not on your primary character. We normally run dungeons on those, but can’t because it now competes with our primary character for dungeon resets in a 24 hour period. This means that there are now less dungeon groups in our circles, because we do not participate in them.

hand of justice isn’t that rare despite how it may seem and this just means it will take you 10 days to do arena 300 times rather than a little more than 2 if you never slept for 48 hours and just played wow. chances are it wont even take 10 but closer to 3

I’ve done well over 50 SGC runs in one day =\ some people get sweaty dude

Oh they will keep it in the game, blizzard is completely def to what the community actually wants.

1 Like

Beat me to it. You’ve never been able to do 30 instances in 2 hours because the hourly lock has always existed, you’re just grasping at straws. The only thing this changes is that you have to quit after six hours.

Exactly. I have seen dozens of posts with hypotheticals such as “What if I want to grind my SGC, HOJ, Reed, RTVs, MCPs, NR gear, boost 5 alts, etc.”… as if some large group of people is out there trying to do all those things as fast as possible in 1 day or session.

These arguments are largely ridiculous. (I am sympathetic to the plight of feral druids that need MCPs but there should be other fixes possible).

For the vast, vast majority of players grinding those items, they will be unaffected by this change.

For those who are actually affected by this change, it will require managing how you grind items with a bit more spacing.

I’ve grinded all the Mara NR gear, SGC, HoJ, Reed countless times for my healer friends, etc.

I’ve done all those grinds and never come close to running 30 per day because they were spaced out over weeks/months.

I just wish people would breathe and try to understand that the vast majority of classic players probably don’t even know about this change and never will be impacted by it.

Right…OP has too much invested in this…

Only in a guild filled with losers with no life is this such a thing.

You know…if you want to do something, do it. I hate it when people say something is required and then they do it. nothing in this game is required. You don’t have to do anything.

My guild raids on Friday and Saturday night. Want to know why I do it? Because I choose to!

1 Like

If nothing else, this change has shown me how many people have a real and serious gaming addiction. 30 instances in 24 hours should be affecting no one that plays the game legit… unless you are botting. Go outside.

1 Like

It’s not hard to figure out. 2-3 hours of played time in game, over 6 hours of real time.

Doing 5 lockouts can be done in like 10-20 mins depending on what you’re farming. Then you log off for the other 40-50 mins. Rinse and repeat 6 times. It’s not 6 hours of constant play.

I assume your a doctor and have the professional license to make that determination? Or are you just an opinionated internet troll?

They say played time. So they do 5 instances in 15 mins (stockades) then they complain.

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm.

The thread announcing the instance cap has 104 likes and 35,600 views.

That shows only 0.2% of the sample of district viewers decided to like the announcement. That’s a horrible response rate.

And only 1% liked the banwave thread. That means banning bots is bad, blizzard should not ban bots because 99% of people that view a thread didn’t click the like button. Only 0.2% of players liked the AQ stress test, guess they shouldn’t do that either. Good logic.

People always cry on the forums at the slightest change in the slight hopes that it might get changed even if it doesn’t affect them very much. Blizzard likely has actual statistics that tell them how many people would hit the 30 instance cap before they implemented this change and reasoned that it was worth it, not some random guesses by people with no clue of the actual numbers crying on the forums.

7 Likes