I think I have "Difficulty Blindness."

their statement isn’t even accurate for solo content

For what he does (which is playing solo) it probably does.

He’s not worrying about actual rotations let alone optimizing.

I do solo content on all classes and it still isn’t true - last expansion I could almost one hit all normal mobs on my arcane mage and other classes same gear, it would take minutes to kill the same mob.

You can say they are easy but there is no they are all equal.

1 Like

It’s kind of like the people who insist that horde vs alliance was qualitatively different, it’s the same game I mean every class in the game is more similar than classes in other games they were created together by the same team.

Imo no class or spec is really that difficult. Some are more tedious or annoying in the way they flow, or the lack of flow, but not difficult per se.
The game has been more focused in DDR mechanics the last 6 or more years, so the difficulty comes from doing the hokey pokey, while being timed, and also doing a remedial rotation in the process.
I main(ed) feral just to keep it interesting and still lost interest in the games current design. I mean what better spec that a semi dot based spec that is also shunned, so you have to maximize every second to not be kicked while you’re down.
Anyway, just my $0.02.

Well, I guess when the TW Mage Towers come out, you’ll be able to have a “common” benchmark to measure difficulty and you can report back.

1 Like

it absolutely, unequivocally does.

this part just makes you ridiculous.

unfortunately not, because the TW mage tower is going to be tuned so low, even people who do nothing but level every class to 50 but do nothing of any merit on any of them, only so they can expound on the forums about how easy everything is can one-shot it.

I main a rogue. That rogue works for every ounce of dps. I played a BM hunter. I rolled my face on the keyboard and got the same dps. I was sad :cry:

Your moral judgments do not concern me. I continue my existence unmolested and unrepentant.

If you walked by a man raping or killing a baby you would just keep on walking cause, you know, might be a time traveller.

Dis.

Gus.

Ting.

He could be, sure. But the most likely scenario is that he’s not, and it’s still not my business. I don’t get involved with things of that nature. I mind my business and continue on with exactly what I intended to do. I am under no obligation to help you, a baby, or anyone else. And, unless I am emotionally invested in a person, there is no circumstance under which I will render aid to anyone.

They won’t even let me serve on a jury because I’m an Anarchist and won’t convict no matter what the evidence says.

I’m nobody’s judge or guardian.

Especially since it (thank god) is normalizing ilvl.

found a new way to get out of jury duty thnx

2 Likes

Shreds if you’re not talking about end game content, you’re right. Blizz doesn’t have time to balance low level stuff so they just under tune all of it. Now if you were like Korthia geared and hitting 5k dps on every class that would be something else.

1 Like

Yeah, if you tell them that you don’t respect the rule of law and that you don’t care what evidence is presented, you will be dismissed.

That’s actually a true statement.

More people on horde side are more focused on end game and the overall player base on horde is better.

1 Like

What makes them hard to play properly. Because of utility? Okay then I guess you can say that about every spec.

That might be true overall but I’ve never found it to be the case on any of the servers I’ve been on, admittedly mostly RP servers. If I want to join a guild that promises me I’ll raid then benches me on a waiting list for a waiting list for a waiting list, that pretty much happens regardless of faction. Also I don’t notice any qualitative difference in how, say, people play in LFR. So maybe it only counts in high content, which I don’t see, so I can’t say.

Most people tend to focus on only damage. It’s just in my experience I haven’t found someone that plays yet and maximizes their utility.

I could agree with that but not everyone has the same level on utility.