I tested out the HOJ triple swing bug

wow…wow…wow…I give up…

What Galdin is trying to say is that if it was broken in BG on the reference client it should be broken now too. Which is silly, but he’s trying to troll you with logic.

1 Like

Is it trolling if its logic? Or asking a legit question?

I think so. As clearly no one wants to play a bugged version of the game and the current release of classic already differs from vanilla in a lot of ways. So authenticity of the historical content is no longer what Blizzard is striving for.

1 Like

which is literally why I wrote this forum thread here…cuz it would be nice to know exactly how the talent is supposed to work according to 1.12.1 blizzlike behaviour…

I think restoring the identical use of Reckoning is impossible as a lot of the exploits they are trying to patch stem from larger problems like Spell Batching which also wasn’t in vanilla. That being said, they are working to find middle ground. However the released patches are in fact not working as the blue post last week said it would.

ding ding ding - there is a discrepancy in how the talent works going from the open world into any instance or battleground after the server restarts yesterday during maintenance

to be clear - we are NOT disputing the changes/nerfs - we want clarification as to what variables cause a Paladin to lose their reck charges/stacks and under what circumstances

this is especially troublesome as the same exact variables out in the open world do not correlate to what happens inside an instance/battleground

I agree. I had a really hard time using it in WSG and AV. Then when I went to duel it was working as they said it would.

This change has made my already limited class, even more limited. I’m gonna have to reroll or quit. Quitting seems to make more sense as I’ve spent the last 3 months getting gear just to be disappointed by this change and bug.

Glinda. The hero we don’t deserve. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

1 Like

Who’s Glinda, Cox?

Not sure if troll or legit dumb… :thinking:

I was wondering the same thing.

It’s ok. Your reply gave me the answer.

Because I posted a reply to Glinda about Glinda and you… somehow don’t know Glinda? Obviously not only someone I posted a response to, obviously but an active voice on the forums and a voice of reason.

Now try to reproduce without using windfury.

Oh lord… HoJ with windfury!? I’m scared. Hold me?

You’re right. Guess I’m the dumb one. First I rolled pally and then I didn’t see the tiny icon on my phone.

Touché

Hey, pallies aren’t dumb! Don’t feel down on yourself for being a Pally. :heart:

meanwhile…

Warriors can use a /stopattack macro with Slam even though it was nerfed for Reckoning lol

Can’t see this lasting either.

Rextroy is infamous for finding " bugs " on live not long before Blizzard " fixes " them.

1 Like