I Support The Removal Of The 30 Day Game Time Purchase Option

I’m not understanding how it is that you don’t understand how people pay for the game. I have 5 accounts. Only one has a sub, the others I pay for by the use of in-game tokens when I want them for a month.

That is no longer an option, and for some reason you think I should pay $75 a month to subscribe and cancel all 5 every month instead of what I’ve been doing.

Do you even pay for your own subscription? It sounds like you’ve never actually paid.

2 Likes

What? You can still use tokens to get one month subs…

The token has to be purchased on a character that has the gold on the account you want to fund. Obviously since you have no idea how payments work, you don’t care in the least about how that would fail to work in many situations.

I always converted gold into bnet balance. No longer an option to pay monthly, you must buy 2 months even knowing you only want to play for one, because the quarterly earnings statement is coming out and somebody needs to take the hit, eh?

2 Likes

Just mail the gold over?

Are you an employee who can mail gold across servers?

2 Likes

If it’s just to buy a token you can mail to a level one in the account and then buy it…

Let us know when you’ve succeeded in making people not care about this issue.

1 Like

How is it no longer an option? In-game Tokens aren’t being removed or anything, and your subscription can remain on that one account. I don’t see your problem here.

@Edit:

Nevermind. It appears that you can’t, or won’t, be able to pay for $15/m in-game tokens via the store anymore, some people are saying. In which case, I see the issue–If that’s how things will turn out.

1 Like

You are arguing with what appears to be a marginally sentient potato

they had the highest profits on record and we as consumers have the buggiest expansion and worst customer service available on record. Obviously giving them more money is not the solution

1 Like

Citation needed.

Anyone can make baseless statements like this and have no data to back it up.

Clearly Blizzard will make a better game with more money. They’ve been doing it the whole time. If you think they’re so bad why are you still subbed

‘Board’ in this case if spell B-O-R-E-D.

who says I am? I refuse to pay blizzard any money for this xpac or sub. Still surprised to find some people still are after the way blizzard has been treating its community.

Also, if you have no data of their customer service changes, why dont you go try putting in a ticket…enjoy.

Cheer leading a corporation is not going to get you a free lifetime sub and a 7 foot tall orc statue.

2 Likes

I love Shadowlands a lot and think extremely highly of the expansion but let’s not pretend that this decision will have ANY positive effect for anyone, least of all Blizzard itself.

1 Like

Not blizzard? You really think Blizzard sat back and said “we are gonna do this even though nothing good will come from it”

that’s dumb

I don’t think Blizzard took into account just how many people will just cancel their subscriptions over this.

I don’t buy into “the game is dying” doomsaying crap that’s frequently spewed out on these forums but this is very much a decision that can figuratively kill WoW.

This change literally doesn’t benefit anyone, least of all the company actually trying to get consistent profit out of its consumers.

2 Likes

Oh sure, lemme just go do that with my imaginary credit card that doesn’t exist.

I’m wary as well, honestly. Only time I have been.
I get they wanna kill bots, but honestly this is also is a far worse decision than allowing bots to run around the game.

1 Like

I didn’t read this thread but your initial post doesn’t make sense and the thread title is very wrong.

Blizzard isn’t removing any of the existing sub options. The 2 month deal is a marketing thing they’re doing, called the Celebration Collection.

That’s it. That’s all it is.

Lol I ain’t paying $30 dollars for a drought.

2 Likes