I Support The Removal Of The 30 Day Game Time Purchase Option

If it makes Blizzard more money so that they can continue to make this game incredible then i’m on board!

5 Likes

It will make less money by forcing those out who don’t want more than one month at a time.

56 Likes

People don’t bite lol

21 Likes

Worst troll I’ve ever seen.

47 Likes

I don’t.

We pay Blizzard the price of the expansion + the sub + in game shop like a freemium game.

Blizzard isn’t some kind indie company. They’re already well off. They don’t need it.

9 Likes

I don’t really understand the outrage. They didn’t remove the ability for people to just pay for 1 month. If you want to just play for one month, get a 1 month sub and then cancel it. All they did was remove the extra option that already existed.

1 Like

l8 b8 m8, not gr8

3 Likes

You still don’t understand why people are asking “Why remove an option”?

6 Likes

Because it already existed… they didn’t need 2 of essentially the exact same things.

2 Likes

yep,firing ppl and giving the CEO 200m bonus its gonna make the game alot BETTER XDDDDD

6 Likes

Says who? People used the options. They were happy with it.

Or are you saying you speak for everyone?

7 Likes

I think it is an unnecessary change by Blizzard just to get non subscription players to commit to 2 months instead of one.
Taking away or limiting choices from customers is bad.

Not cool Activision Blizzard. :-1:

6 Likes

Lucky for them they aren’t forced into 2 months of game time. They can still pay for just a one month sub and cancel the sub before it concludes the first month.

Just false outrage.

2 Likes

It’s not like you can’t just pay one month of a recurring subscription and then cancel and still get the rest of your month til what the recurring date would’ve been.

If this is a strategy to help Blizzard make more money at a mild inconvenience for us, i only see it as a win for Blizzard to invest more resources into continuing to make this game better.

1 Like

Lucky for you, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Your post is the epitome of exquisite gaslighting.

8 Likes

Given I am simply stating fact, you’re the one not being able to understand.

1 Like

Oh I do. Given your ability to dodge when actually faced with facts, it’s no wonder you still have no idea.

5 Likes

You do you darling

1 Like

I see you’ve nothing else to say other than try to look cool.

2 Likes

0/10

10/char