I Support More Tendies Bundle

Hey Blizz,

I support more bundles that include tendies. I buy them and think they’re a great value. Considering transmog sets are usually around the $20 mark, $25 for a transmog set and 500 tendies is not an issue in my view. This particular set is really cool as well in that it allows any class to wear a cloth set. Very cool!

There is certainly a lot of complaining from those who don’t want to buy the bundles, and that’s fine. For those of us who are buying them though, I definitely appreciate the opportunity to do so and look forward to more bundles!

5 Likes

What a nice insightful post that is not meant to stir up drama or conflict in any way. Good job!

17 Likes

i agree. we need more threads like this!

4 Likes

15 Likes

5 Likes

Tenders*

4 Likes

Report and move on. Obviously trolling.

1 Like

Tendie forum meta…

:sleeping:

I normally think you’re sound of logic but don’t you think this kinda goes against what they even interviewed about what Trader’s Tenders were for?

1 Like

No. Ion very specifically called out bundles as a mechanism for including tendies with Shop purchases.

1 Like

So at least you acknowledge the fact they’re openly selling tenders in your post while talking about the price difference

yes please give us more tendies!

1 Like

ya ppl are mad for nothing. they’ll still sub to the game lol they already done the deed and they are generating money outside the tears of the forums so its not like theyre gonna pull it off the shelf suddenly lol

Blizz should sell 1000 tenders with a piece of grey belly button lint. It can have a vendor value of 1 copper. Technically this would fit within their definition of a “bundle”.

Your opinion OP is invalidated by using the childish version of the word tenders.

2 Likes

That is true but the implication of the conversation was that they would most just be an ingame thing.

Certainly by this increase atleast to me they are going against the idea,

But yeah as you have rightly said up to us to buy this.

This is kinda why I’m miffed by it. They are certainly getting closer to this and we can see it a mile away.

That’ll be $10, please.

:smiley:

3 Likes

That’s a bit farfetched.

i like the bundles idc if they have tender im swimming in tender i got 6500

1 Like

It’s meant to be. It’s to illustrate a point by using an outlandish example.