I Solemnly Swear to Always Call Out Rustfeather and the Arachnoid Harvester in General - Mechagon and to Slow My DPS To Allow Others Time to Arrive

DCoordinates. Or maybe it’s DC coordinates. One of those. Type /DCmenu and it’ll come up.

Or you might have to dl it and install from Twitch first.

Just please do actually dps the bird, or any other rare for that matter, once a few people get their tags in. Some of them can be a little nasty to non tanks, and their health quickly gets ludicrous once enough people tag them. If everyone’s only auto attacking…well…warlock has no fade lol and Warlock pets can be subpar tanks at times.

I do it for Rustfeather, but not for the harvester, since the harvester /yells when it spawns.

Isn’t the Phrase always go “I solemnly swear that i’m up to no good”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks, I am not aware of the asterisks. Edited.

Speaking of announcing rares to chat.

A built in location variable, %loc (or something), would be really useful.
Similar to %t, something to output coordinates to chat but not requiring the use of an addon or running a less than simple to piece together script.

Fear :squid:
The :squid:
Squid :squid:

“Salutes” This man here is a true hero.

Good point!

I did finally see one last night too, so that’s good, haha.

Thank you for your service OP, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

pops cooldowns

I was doing the quest yesterday late afternoon to kill the birds up there when Rust spawned with amazingly no one there but me, didnt engage… gave a shout out and it still took about a minute or two for anyone to get there.

Anyway… Rare Scanner addon… get it, got it, good

I only call out a rare when I know can’t solo it, mostly the 122s. Besides that I blow all my cooldowns before someone else tags it and increases it’s heslth