I sided with Sylvanas out of spite

Looks like you cared enough to dignify it with a snarky response. :wink: The OPā€™s post sounds like a joke but your post sounds hostile. Who is it thatā€™s mad again? :clown_face: honk honk

6 Likes

Well duh, I made this thread cause I was bored and wanted to make a negative contribution to the forums. Come on man.

Will they let a naughty troll like me into Silvermoon

The Big Yuck.

2 Likes

Iā€™m shocked I didnā€™t make it onto the Spiteful Council. Iā€™m like a living pillar of salt when it comes to this forum.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a weak, cowardly move.

The move with balls would be dropping sub with the Hordeā€™s mustache twirling listed as the reason.

The other, lesser power move would be going Alliance, going Paladin (bonus points for Lightforged), and playing lots of War Mode to strike down honorless Horde dogs who continue to follow the madwoman.

As it so happens, Iā€™ve heard from people who did quit that they no longer ask people who leave the reason why.

13 Likes

I came back cause my friends wanted to play some classic, I also preordered the expansion because I hate myself and have completely bought into sunk cost fallacy.

I would have if the Essence system wasnā€™t complete and utter dookie making playing more than one alt a total impossibility.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you would get mowed down by Horde anyway.

Iā€™ve become very good at learning how to stand next to the healer as a clothie, thus negating any focus that would go to me.

2 Likes

That assumes you have bought into the propaganda and actually hate Sylvanas now, though. I resent being ordered to hate her and expected to just fall in line.

5 Likes

Out of spite.
Out of irony.
For the working class.
For love.
To advance the popularity of our forum posts.
Because there ainā€™t no Santa Clause.
For Mommy.
For prizes, toys, and mounts.

Never underestimate the glorious diversity of we sinners.

8 Likes

It was gone when I quit in November of 2018 but I just cancelled my sub again recently and itā€™s back now. Thereā€™s specific option to say the story was the reason for quitting and a space for additional comments. I just hope someone actually reads it. =|

1 Like

On the other hand Blizzard could also look at those statistics and observe that a large number, possibly a majority, of the Horde supported Sylvanas as warchief up to the very end and decide that we the Horde playerbase really, really enjoyed having her as our warchief and desire another one with a similar sense of morality to lead us in the future.

People really shouldnā€™t try to use irony on large corporations. It doesnā€™t translate to them the way you probably think it does.

9 Likes

Uh huh, and with that level of medium awareness,I take it your favorite director is M Night Shymallon.

Nah his plots are to complicated for me, I prefer Micheal bay, thatā€™s some quality film making right there.

2 Likes

Well if it makes you feel better its probably what a bunch of sylvanas fans want, for the horde to be evil.
it could also mean that having a halfbaked choice was fun, right?

1 Like

I donā€™t dislike Raisins, I loathe surprise raisins.

3 Likes

Arlessa sided with her becauseā€¦ sheā€™s a local girl who made good after being horribly wronged. She believed that there was a side to Sylvannas that others refused to see.

1 Like

I just struck them down for being Horde, honestly.