I sided with Sylvanas out of spite

I just wanted to make that known, on these forums. I sided with Sylvanas out of spite toward your story. Just in case they try to use me as a statistic later to show some people were happy. I sided with her out of spite.

38 Likes

at the war crimes trial

“Let it be known I followed my orders out of spite.”

Jokes aside, you’re late to the party buddy. Like months and months ago this place was a buzzin’ with your kind. Now they have, mostly, dropped their subs and moved on to other consumer products and wily discord servers.

22 Likes

People who don’t tmog do not get opinions.

28 Likes

I’m aware.

2 Likes

to bad numbers dont speak, all those people who side with her out of spite dont really say anything other than people liked the choice probably.

Just like horde and the war, the only winning move was not to play.

6 Likes

The bold, brave originality of this thread is an inspiration to all those who dream of acting out of spite but just can’t find the strength.

6 Likes

Thanks I tried really hard, I posted it while autoflying between Tortallan quests. helped me stave off the Tortal boredom ha ha ha.

5 Likes

Good on you.

If Katiera is right and the only thing choosing Sylvanas did was prove that you liked choices, then it was still the right thing to do since choices are good.

3 Likes

Not tmogging is how I T-pose on you.

4 Likes

What do you want, a cookie?

1 Like

Yes, no raisins. Preferably peanut butter chocolate chip.

17 Likes

The only cookies you’re getting will be made from Blight Raisin Bran.

1 Like

Bori, I still stand by my statement that your armor looks like the Krusty Krab’s garbage bin.

Luv u buddy.

2 Likes

you’re still my friend bori (pls pat my head)

7 Likes

Puppys where have you been!?

/headpat

3 Likes

i have been here. i just dont make threads since there is no new story developments and no new fake leaks

6 Likes

Would it matter much for a vulpera toon to side with Saurfang or Sylvanas since lorewise they were recruited after Sylvanas flew the coop? :thinking:

1 Like

T-pose.

/pat

OwO or UwU.

1 Like

yay headpats!

2 Likes

And I sided with Anduin because I didn’t have another choice.

11 Likes