I seriously want a delay for SL

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t the beta test servers several builds behind their latest?

i dont know the internal workings however, i think that process is only played earlier into the alpha/beta. 25 days out they probably line up closely. maybe 1 internal test vs open test.

The Maw so far seems like one of those zones they’d just cut entirely before launch and either add it back later or not at all.

But this time they just desperately don’t want to let it go despite everyone knowing its not gonna be finished by launch.

1 Like

op is concerned about game play issues, while i’m concerned about writing issues.

i hope they pulled lots of people with good language skills into the beta early on.

:zipper_mouth_face:

it would be disappointing to spend the entire expansion reporting typos.

im trying my hardest dad i just cant process words with brain full of gravel.
if you get what i mean.
my brain is using the dwarf racial.

3 Likes

They’ve been really sus recently with the entire 6 month mount deals. The sad thing is that people will still get it which keeps making them think that they can produce a buggy product, but make up for it with some shiny new mount for $30!!!

1 Like

Torghast just needs love throughout the expansion to keep it fresh. Add more wings and mini bosses and I think it won’t be too bad. However, the Maw as it stands right now just doesn’t have anything in it. Other than being more alt friendly I don’t see much of a reason to keep playing once you’ve done your chores.

I’m on a six month plan since it’s cheaper in the long run. So I get the mount regardless. The last mount was kind of meh though. :confused:

Gee I wonder if them laying off 800 people (mostly of which were QA) would happen to have anything to do with that :thinking:

1 Like

My marketing team head told me once “Customers are idiots”…might be right :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s ok, i forgive you.

…but we’re still reporting BFA typos.

it seems like words should be an easy thing for blizz to get right.
i feel like they can’t even be bothered reading their own quest text… it’s just a case of “eh… good enough” :sob:

I mean I see the benefit of it, but I just don’t like the intention behind it. It’s very “how do we keep sub numbers up despite a content drought? I know! New mounts that effectively cost $72!”

It’s a boot for me.

1 Like

can we stop perpetuating this meme?
most of them were esports dudes.

is it wrong that i never notice them ?
my brain just skips right by it.

Well…the mentality changed from

How can we make that our players will love ??

To

How can we make a game that will satisfy the shareholders ?

And that’s where problem began.

2 Likes

Soon as you stop posting, which will never happen

hey nobully is a sweetheart. dont bully nobully

And that’s why they go “Eh…good enough”.

I dread to think how many words of quest text they have for each expansion. It would need lots of hours to go over and edit everything.

Which is why the change of management over the years is consistent with the change of the quality and direction of the game.

1 Like

“Blizzard quality”… did I go through a time machine into the late 90s or something?

WoD.
First half of legion (people seem to forget how bad it was at launch with leggo failure)
BFA.

W3 refunded.

I mean come on now… Their Activision. Blizzard of old died a long time ago.

Now they answer shareholders and releasing on time for the late quarter is more important than quality. If they don’t they lose value in quarter and then can lose value in the stocks when they fail to make all the money for their shareholders.

I mean it is what it is. Its not changing. This expansion isn’t being delayed. And they’ll be a bunch of tuning for the first 2 months. And a bunch of pissed players trying to optimize their characters just to have to swap several times. That or theyll blast changes till mythic raid drops and tell us all about what theyll do in 9.1 and 9.1.5

Wish I was wrong but history says otherwise :confused:

3 Likes