I see why premades are so prevelant now

I know that.

Another terrible analogy. This brings our counter to 4. This one is terrible because factions go through periods of being favored and unfavored.

Premades vs. pugs do not.

You can’t even get the glad mount in solo shuffle lol. Solo play and solo shuffle are not taken seriously at all by Blizzard. Please spend time thinking about your replies.

You’ve failed to, which is why Blizzard has ignored you.

Blizzard too, which is why they’re ignoring you.

Nah, it’s fine, this is the murky side of PvP. There’s a lot of mud thrown around.

The other thing that happened at the same time is, Blizzard saw how much demand there was for oQueue and another one called AVenabler, they incorporated most of their functions in the “Premade Groups” part of the group finder.

1 Like

Screaming the same lie won’t make it magically be the truth.

Yikes bud lol seek help… honestly…

Yup - I recall AVEnabler all too well along with Oqueue. Ill be honest and say I used both. Both for premade v premade and getting two groups into a 10 man map.

Things have changed as time marched on however.

Not a lie, you’ve posted about this for months lol. What has Blizzard done for you?

They’ve ignored them. They’ve closed and deleted threads.

Only when they have been spam reported by the sync queue people lol

What have they done for you?

1 Like

From your pov.

Ok just like you can’t get legend title and the pennant from 3s?

They’ve continuously made changes around solo shuffle the entire expansion like adding the healer box. 3s have seen no such changes.

If you don’t spam, they won’t be reported.

If they are reported and they’re not spam, why would Blizzard delete them?

I don’t spam.

Blizzard has deleted lots of things that don’t break the rules. The mods on here are completely useless.

1 Like

It scares me that some of them think they aren’t being ignored lol. I can only imagine the trouble someone would get into IRL if they can’t pick up on this.

I’m not a queue syncer, but what they’ve done for queue syncers is continue to let them play the way they want to play at the expense of what you want lol. Do you see the position you’re in more clearly now?

From the POV of premades existing for 20 years and people like you complaining about them for 20 years.

This is a fact, you know, those things you are incapable of using?

I wonder what is more valuable, a gladiator mount/rank 1 titles or a legend title and a pennant.

Are you just being dishonest at this point or are you really trying?

SMH of course you need to make excuses whenever your arguments fall short.

The idea of adding the glad mount to solo shuffle was up in the air for awhile but eventually they decided on giving solo shuffle legend instead cause the old guard sweaties immediately took to the pitchforks.

Also glad mounts are not really that important to most people outside the sweaties again.

It doesn’t matter if they’ve existed for 20 years solo players have also existed for 20 years both sides have always existed.

1 Like

What excuse am I making?

I find that the mods here are doing their jobs adequately. I don’t have any issue with what they do or do not delete.

Right, and they value what the other side thinks more than your side.

They’re more valued than legend and a pennant that’s not even useable outside PVP lol.

And one side constantly complains about the other side lol. Do you seriously think about anything you post? All of your posts seem to lack much critical thinking.

You claim I am crazy because I think that mods on here suck. They clearly favor people but if you even mention it you get in trouble. That’s evidence of bad mod.

1 Like

More the squeaky wheel gets the oil scenario

A pov issue once again there are probably some people who value legend more than a glad mount.

Just like the diehard group players cried about lfg and lfr and titanforging and any solo content that was ever added?

Your side has done that to.

Lame adhominem is lame

This is where you’re wearing your tin foil hat too tightly.

1 Like

Don’t start losing it again bud lol