I resubbed for one month to warn about the Kidnap Meta (which will continue next expansion)

I guess take with a grain of salt for how often it is I play in high MMR RBGs anymore, and as someone who utterly despises the Ocean Man strat–I’m going to have to agree with some of the posters here in saying that if a BDK starts yoinking me out of a team fight and my team doesn’t address it, then I’m just going to AFK anyway.

All that said, I also see no harm in fixing BDKs from being able to pull someone to the edge of a map and keep them there an entire game. That is, in fact, super degenerate gameplay and if MCing people through portals was removed, I feel trapping them in place for 20 minutes should also qualify. Lol (Maybe a suicide feature instead of a nerf, however)

Consequently, if I saw a team with 2 BDKs I would take the PVP talent that LoFs 5 allies to me (if it hasn’t been removed, haven’t messed with it since it came out) to more or less force my team to pay attention. As a possible existing solution.

5 Likes