I really want bunny people

Singingway! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yea and i wanted a dragon race and now that we have it, i wish we never got it.

Seems most folks wanted Drakonid. Not Dracthyr.

They do look rather weird, yeah… :sweat_smile:
I wish we could at least use all races for visage… :confused:

Most people that play wow are use to the warhammer style of characters Big shoulder pads, big and bulky steriod users ready for a rampage and then a more slender body type 2 option. I think the mistake was only having 1 body type for dracthyr and having this weird inbetween.

I have seen lots of fan arts on what dracthyr could of looked like with slight proportion changes to the neck, face etc and it looks far better. Maybe they ran out of time and they could only do one body type. I think it was a mistake to make the dragon race look so weird and lizard\scalie like.

It 100% hurt the marketing on Dragonflight, i remember the youtube live stream when dragonflight and dracthyr was announced, so many comments getting deleted due to peoples negative comments on the new race, it was very negative. So bad that in less than a week after the announcement like 2 or 3 days they posted a article saying they will add customizations to slightly increase chest size, which doesnt really fix the issue but it shows that even blizzard knew.

like in Final Fantasy or like vulpera but bunnies?

Burn it with fire :fire:

Elves are shaved rabbits.

Long as they’re not like the bunny people in FF14 who’re dominantly human that sounds fine. We don’t need anymore humans after all, but if they wanna make a race of bunny people perhaps the size of Vulpera that’s fine in my book

They could model them after the loporrit from FF XIV.

1 Like

Hmm…maybe… I was led to believe the only bunnies were that…viera or however they’re spelled race. The one that was dominantly female for the longest time but also dominantly human

The male Viera look pretty cool. I mean, sure, it’s just bunny ears and a slightly different nose, but I like them. ^^

These are npcs introduced in Endwalker.

1 Like

Easter is coming. :rabbit:

How about humanoid water bears

i want cat boys and cat girls

1 Like

Wait I got it…

How about humanoid humans.

yes. big facts.