I really want bunny people

That’s Aya Blackpaw, the head of the Jade Lotus.

1 Like

i think if Blizzard updates the Virmen Model to look like their version of Heartstone you might get what your looking for and personally i am totally ok with this idea if they decide to do it.

(edit)

of course i don’t mind their old model either, but i think a update version so it can be playable would be better for them, Blizzard could give them the same option male Orc have when it comes to their backs.

a hunch back or a more straight back.

Huh, she’s cute. better looking then the ingame model Pandaren females.

1 Like

Zug Zug
/10char

Maybe when we visit Bunny Island. :world_map::robot:

I don’t know about OP, but while I enjoy bunnygirls and catgirls as much as the next person, I would want anthropomorphic bunny people. Similar to the virmen, but with softer features (although if they allowed people to make them look exactly like the virmen, that’s fine too, I just don’t want that specidically).

Tuskarr with rabbit ears. I think that’s a good middle ground.

1 Like

… oh… my… Elune. You madman.

Guess we could try and get this in WoW.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/5/5b/Lopporit_official_render_Final_Fantasy_XIV.png/revision/latest?cb=20211219014401

1 Like

That’s adorable, I’ll take 20.

1 Like

This sounds like an amazing idea, you have my full support in adding them as the next new race for the Horde :3

fun fact- the viera actually look better in final fantasy 12 where they originated from. bc they have the claws and the actual feet thats beast like. the aura in xiv concept art actually made them more like demons.

ima just say psx limitations and old engines for xiv bc it was a cool concept they kinda scuffed them a bit in xiv but ya.

I want humanoid cockroach people.

1 Like

flaps my ears at you

wtf. we’re right here.

I thought those were Blood Elves.

I’ll make you a deal.

We get Gnolls first and THEEEN we can look at a walrus race.

These.

3 Likes

game needs less furry slop