I really want bunny people

i know its silly. i know its strange. but id love to have a playable bunny race.

11 Likes

Just to be clear…you want a literal race of anthropomorphic bunnies…and not just humans with bunny ears like FF14 has?

5 Likes

I guess we already have vulpera and pandas. Might as well bring in rest of the zoo.

10 Likes

I’ll make you a deal.

We get Tuskarr first and THEEEN we can look at a bunny race.

I too would like playable Viera in WoW. assuming Blizzard doesn’t screw it up.

I’m not sure why you would want that. Wouldn’t it be simpler to ask for a bunny ear hat?

4 Likes

Tuskarr are for eating.

2 Likes

I want High Ducks

FOR QUACK’THALAS !!!

11 Likes

No bad, in the corner! We welcome our tusky flabby boys.

Cat girls first, then I’ll join your crusade.

2 Likes

I can think of a few reasons :smirk:.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Those reasons are part of why I could never really get into FF14. I don’t want to be part of someone elses…sexy fantasy play time. (Try to describe that tactfully, is hard)

9 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean, that’s their starting gear :rofl:.

It kind of says something when their racial gear is … that.

1 Like

Too late… You already play WoW.

Have you not seen me?

/WAGGLE

2 Likes

I just want the Noblegarden bunny ears to be transmogged year round

6 Likes

… and you think there is no “Rule 34” about robot ninjas?

2 Likes

Yeah, but WoW’s cartoony graphics and mostly tame mogs keep it from being anywhere close to FF14

I’m not shaming anyone here. People can look at whatever that want on their own…I just dont want to be an unwilling participant

4 Likes

Because it upsets people.

real talk, you learn to ignore it. Honestly I often tunnel vision so hard in dungeons I rarely see people’s choice in transmogs or glamour. That usually happens at the start and even then if I see a sexy mog I’ll usually go “Nice” and go about my day.