I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

Do we know if there are gay Murlocs?

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m bi, so I’m all for LGBT representation in games, but how does this even make sense?
Why are you people so desperate to have already established characters changed to fit your personal fantasies?
Ask Blizzard for new gay/bi/trans main characters but don’t ask them to change old characters just because you’re horny for them.

17 Likes

I may be mostly into german metal but man. Sometimes pop music just hits right

You’re part of the reason why there’s a stigma around the present day gay community. MOST people today don’t care in the slightest if someone is gay. But when you try and force your sexuality into EVERYTHING needlessly, in the name of inclusion, people get tired of it. They don’t start hating gay people, don’t get it twisted, but they lose patience for THAT type of person.

Where you come into play specifically is, whenever someone disagrees with you in whatever way, for whatever reason, you’re instantly on the attack, calling them names and whatnot to play the victim. I feel bad for gay people who aren’t like you. You give them a bad rap

14 Likes

Nobody is confirmed anything in WoW lore. Tweets are not canon, unfortunately. WoW is retconned to fit whatever whenever and these arguments are tiresome.

2 Likes

There have literally been Monarchs in real life that used a nanny/wet nurse or a close friend to bear their child because they couldn’t find a wife.

But sure. Go off.

3 Likes

It’s not cannon because Matthias Shaw and Valeera Sanguine like each other and crush on each other, they’ve openly flirted with each other some too. Sorry to break it to you but that fan fic is not real, it’s always been established they(Shaw and Valeera) had a thing for each other for a long time. Shaw(without saying her name) wanted to straight up get to know her better after things went into “peace”. He just couldn’t bring himself to say her name despite her giving big hints right here that she wanted some “alone time” with him.

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzYXGZp7Jc

2 Likes
3 Likes

Well now you’re just being annoying on purpose. Whatever

He was talking about Flynn when he said he had someone in mind while talking to Valeera

3 Likes

…what.

Shaw and Flynn are in a canon WoW book.

Shaw references this IN GAME in the pre-shadowlands event, when he blames himself for falling in love for the reason Anduin got kidnapped.

9 Likes

Flynn and Shaw
They’re technically side characters but I still appreciate them.

They’re gay. But who knows maybe the writing team will turn them into Armadillos.

Anduin has done nothing other than show interest in women. At no point whatsoever has Anduin shown even the slightest interest in a male. He likes dwarves, draenei and humans. There’s an entire passage in Shadow’s Rising about how Anduin finds a plump human girl in the Lion’s Pride Inn and how he’s attracted to her.

He’s not gay.

8 Likes

That I would actually go for so they don’t breek. They are a menace when leveling.

I actually don’t do bgs unless I’m gearing myself, and even then I don’t do them lol. This is an alt account, and I’ll probably just gear this toon through arenas for the most part.

No scaling anything has to be done for any reason. Literally ALL they have to do is remove upgrade tiers and have one honor set and one conq set. No upgrades. Boom it’s fixed

1 Like

Is there a single gay Horde character that is shown ingame, yet? I can’t think of anyone :thinking:

3 Likes

Broskie again you still haven’t explained how it would be interesting narratively to explore one sexuality. You can’t just say “It would be interesting narratively” without explanation because then people will just think this is a troll post. It’s like saying we should explore Jaina’s sexuality because it would be interesting narratively without giving an explanation why…

1 Like

THEY ALSO GOT THE VOICE ACTORS TO VOICE THE CHARACTERS IN THE AUDIO VERSION OF THE EASTERN KINGDOM BOOKS.

SHAW CALLS FLYNN A BEAUTIFUL BUT RIDICULOUS DOLT

They’re practically married at this point

4 Likes

stop arguing in this post people please, as a gay person myself… these kind of posts tarnish the reputation of people like me.

1 Like