I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

I don’t read fanfic, but WoW’s canon has next to zero continuity in 2022. What Christie says has about as much weight as the Jailer claiming vague cosmic threats.

And while that was mentioned during the introductions it was never made into an important part of Pelogos’s character…exactly the way it should be done

Because a character’s sexual/gender preferences do not matter to the story

4 Likes

WHAT?

ITS ON THE BLIZZ SHORT STORY SECTION. ITS CANON

Shaw even tries to blame himself when anduin is captured because he was off smoochin Flynn and distracted

8 Likes

are you on the wrong post? what are you talking about

2 Likes

Mathias Shaw and Flynn Fairwind Hello? Flynn was a main character in BFA and Shaw is literally the alliance spymaster? Have you not been paying attention to steve’s transmedia

5 Likes

What about the continuation of his line though? I have nothing against gay people but I would worry that if he is gay that maybe his family dynasty would end. I’d like to see him have an heir some day. Something to think about from a story perspective (I mean story isn’t great lately anyways but still.)

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

I sincerely doubt that happened, sounds like more fan fiction. More like he was being lazy hiding away in his rouge lair in SW, as he is most of the time doing rogue stuff. Anduin is alone most of the time in sw so not surprised he got kidnapped. The only cannon thing about that moment is Anduin was looking at the sky and then they came down and took him as per the cutscene. Nothing else happened.

well wasn’t that your intent - to troll?

4 Likes

That your post is true is both sad and somehow a huge letdown to me.

Their own lore means so little to the current crew, that just by retconning Zovaal into the “threat” of Shadowlands, the source of all that had happened evil side in WoW’s lore prior…

Such an intellectual waste.

And?

Zovaal did it all to prepare the heroes only to take the secret of said threat to his end.

1 Like

Well, at least we can safely say that if Anduin is, the Jailer planned it.

3 Likes

INSANELY off topic, but while you’re here…

Stop trying to suggest PvP changes in the CC threads, 95% of them are awful.

And constantly seeing you talk about how so many changes are made to PvE with PvP in mind, (LOL) is making my brain hurt.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Oh for fricks sake

https://rosenrot234.tumblr.com/post/628105685776957440/shaw-blaming-himself-because-he-got-distracted

They also flirt in the Eastern Kingdom book

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/terror-by-torchlight

Its canon

4 Likes

This is why I’m being very careful with what I say.

Being on the CC doesn’t make me immune to silences/suspensions despite people’s beliefs lol.

I love how only gay/lgbtq folks need to feel special.
Like, jeez, who even cares? Pretend he is gay. Problem solved.

Would literally make no changes. Same dialogue. Same plot. Only difference is that you need/want/desire to have some form of reflection in that character…Why? I have no idea. All I can think of is some self validation needs.

14 Likes

15 Likes

This thread is a powder keg and the homophobes are already out in troves but their using workaround strategies like comparing WoW to real medieval kingdoms. lol

3 Likes

Or yall could just not have the spotlight for 2 seconds

4 Likes

Insanely off topic, but I am giving my thoughts on how PvP is for me, as a casual solo player.

They want feedback on all types of content from all types of players. I don’t see you telling worldpvp to stop giving pve feedback as a pvp player, now do I?

We were explicitly instructed to give feedback on Solo Shuffle even if we aren’t PvPers.

EDIT: Also, I always make very sure to mention none of my comments are reflective of rated PvP, because I don’t feel comfortable talking about rated PvP.

3 Likes

1 Like