I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

Anyone who played alliance on the last few years knows these characters pretty well.

I’m all for adding more, sure, but let’s not discount what’s already there.

2 Likes

They literally don’t care about twisting lore decisions at the drop of a dime. This is irrelevant to me. WoW’s canon contradicts itself more than Bobby Kotick watches the NASDAQ.

3 Likes

seriously i would love to see anduin just go “The bloodline dies with me” at this point just to watch the oddly obsessed “has he bred yet?” people ree

4 Likes

I’m gay. I’m the last of my line. (Well, I have sisters, but one took her ex’s last name and the other doesn’t want to get married lol)

Bold of you to think I couldn’t continue it if I wanted to.

3 Likes

I kinda get the feeling this is a troll thread that knows they’ll get at least 100 posts arguing with em.

29 Likes

Pelogos was former a gay till she died and was given a male body in Bastion.

Attention man , they want the attention :smiley:

14 Likes

Lmao, I love it.

Because that’s also in-line with Anduin’s character.

“The cycle must change, or we’ll be trapped in it. Therefore, I will have no heir.”

Even bolder: assuming the average WoW consumer played, or paid attention to the story of BFA.

Just because you choose to ignore what’s already there doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

12 Likes

No, my main is Axaron-Hellscream I play on NA and battletag is Axaron#11713

I actually believe this.

1 Like

“OMG WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH SEXUALITY? YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION”

I just bloody can’t today. Ya’ll lucky I’d rather not get suspended

6 Likes

Pretty sure they burned that bridge when Wrathion received a fist to the face from Anduin.

7 Likes

You are not a king passing down a kingdom under the rules of a kingdom. Bit different. This isnt about his sexuality. You are trying to relate to circumstances that dont apply to you.

8 Likes

Yes, I say wotlk bad, boring zone borean taundra n zul drak… i hope wotlk classic come soon so people play it for 1 year and get bored again just like vanilla & bc classic. see u there

Eh lovers spat. Even if I ship the two, Wrathion totally deserved that

1 Like

This can be construed as flirtation, actually.

It’s not cannon tho, it was some random noncannon side story fan fiction. Matthias Shaw has a crush on that blood elf chick whos also an assassin.

1 Like

I for one, hope he’s straight.

14 Likes

She is clearly a troll, y’all getting baited like that is embarassing.

9 Likes

no, wotlk is done for… crazy many people advocate wotlk classic but do not know consequence.