I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

And like I’m pointing out I think it’s unfair to see the same level of story telling blizzard has lately when they introduce an lgbtq+ person and call it tokenism I feel like it plays to people who use that argument disingenuously but my point is the same i mean blizzards writing is bad, Pelagos isn’t the best character but neither is Sylvanas lately, or a lot of their writing I think it’s thin line to specifically focus on representation being added and considering it tokenism when the argument for better story telling is it’s own independent convo outside of that since their meh level of writing is across the board

If Blizzard writing being bad is enough for you to justify arguing against representation getting added why not just argue for the end of the story / wow period w no more future additions? Not very realistic right but its more valid than just arguing against representation w that line of thought, fight for better writing in the meantime representation being added that is the same standard of writing as they have is still important.

Not before you :postal_horn:

No come back? Boring.

I don’t reply to old people, they’re just alone and want attention.
See you.

So cold. Bye!!!

Generation Z though, not ‘all’ Americans.

So it’s still 7.1% of ALL.

1 Like

You clearly don’t know how trend works, you don’t chase the old audience/people if you want your company to thrive,

anduin likes female dwarves and dranei girls

i think he will marry yrel

1 Like

Uhhh…you do realize that Wrathion is a literal Dragon, right? You know, an actual (lorewise) animal. And even if Anduin were to develop feelings for him, you know what that would make Anduin, right?

1 Like

As a Gen X gay man, I can say that I don’t need to see myself in any game. Never have. I’ve never needed to see myself in stories, television, or movies. It’s never been important.

Not to mention that sexuality is not a basis for a good story piece, and typically when we are written about somehow hollywood gets it wrong and supposedly coming out makes us have horribly tragic lives, and finally, sexuality is not a replacement for a personality.

Don’t mistake Anduin’s general compassion a trait valued by the light as homosexuality otherwise you’re sounding like every bigot that ever used sensitivity as an excuse for mislabeling straight boys who didn’t see the need for violent or macho behavior straight or not!

7 Likes

I don’t think he’s gay. There are a few instances where he is described as being attracted to female characters. He could be Bisexual tho.

Flynn Fairwind is also confirmed to be bisexual. Like canonically. He dates women and men.

Also, Matthias Shaw is also either gay or bi because he’s dating Flynn in the lore currently.

Sounds like you do, because someone else having a different view and opinion of a cutscene is suddenly a wrong fact now. I’m guessing your one of the others who really want that fan fic to be true? Likewise I can want for Shaw and Valeera to be a thing because in my eyes they clearly want each other.

No. I would rather he hook with “auntie” Jaina. Reuniting two kingdoms finally!

Why you doing this?

No Anduin is fine. I’m sick of panderment. Youre opinion is your own dont speak for the gay community and as a gay man id rather charactrrs be that from the start not made so to hit a goal post. Stop it.

Also there is an LGBTQ mega thread for these threads being this is the 900th “Anduin be gay” thread…so these can stop popping up and spamming. K tnx

2 Likes

jaina dated a dragon.

I don’t know why I’m even debating with you, I was initially talking to someone else about ‘real life’ represenation of LGBTQ in-game which they say would be more than 50%.

Dragon in this game are sentient being, in some case even smarter than human, if you don’t have issue with human marrying elves, you shouldn’t have issue with human marriying dragons.

Im gay. This topic has been talked about to death. this post nothing more than to pit people against each other.

It mirrors every “point” in other troll threads. Dont be naive

4 Likes

You being gay doesn’t prohibit me, a gay, from wanting something. I can post what I want and you have a chip on your shoulder it’s an ugly look.

4 Likes

He isnt. He likes blue girls with tails.

2 Likes