I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

Flynn should be. I loved the parts of BfA with him in it.

it’s 20% for the youngest generation, which should be the target audience if you want to grow your audience.

Noticing trends is important, and among the gen Z, LGBT representation is almost doubled that of millenial’s.

Flynn is bisexual, this is already canonized. He is currently in a relationship with Mathais Shaw. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t state this more than enough, even in countries like the US which tend to lean at least more progressive over time towards queer rights you still have many portions of the country that coming out is how you get your life destroyed.

2 Likes

I would like to see Jaina and Taelia having a lesbian romance.

2 Likes

Anything to get rid of Taelia x Anduin ship, i’ll be fine with.
Personally Taelia should be with her bird.

I meant Flynn should be well known with most players.

1 Like

Godd-ed right, dude’s awesome. Sorry I misunderstood.

1 Like

There should be a new class called gogodancer, with a “Nonbreeder” spec, and its weapon is a cucumber.

You need help dude.

Why not? I’m fun. /hairflip

1 Like

We can use that word? :eyes::postal_horn:

I’m actually doing pretty well, why do you think I need help?

you are fabulous my dear. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ty bb.

I put my family in a food coma with homemade shepherds pie and idk what to do with my life rn

2 Likes

Aw a friendship made in a war zone. :’) anyways Anduin is going to be gay. I’m stoked.

I would like Andy to have a kid tho. Maybe have one with some chick and then him and the dragon prince can Netflix and chill

you can see who they were responding to at the top right of the post. like in this one you’re responding to xin. xin was responding to sinelius. :slight_smile:

You do understand that you are not a “spokesperson” for them either right?

I still can’t get over that this word is allowed in the forums

1 Like