I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

Well :poop: I guess me an every other carpenter must have a thing for each other because we work the same job…

5 Likes

It’s actually close to 30% in America, especially in the younger generation.
So 30% ingame would be fair.

is there carpenters only like farmers only? :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

I imagine that I finally meet my soulmate but fate takes a cruel turn as it turns out they’re an electrician and I’m a carpenter. Our love would be blasphemous. It could never be…

3 Likes

or worse. they main horde. :sob:

2 Likes

7.1 percent according to a 2021 Gallop poll.

This only accounts for Americans, and most of the entire world is in the closet. But that is still a huge percentage. 30% in American youth would make sense because we’ve only recently accepted that sexuality is a spectrum.

If you have enough friends, you have a friend who wouldn’t tell a pollster they were gay, let alone their own dad. Finally these are all estimations and the Gallup doesn’t have the best reputation these days, in fact, it’s sh-- and anyone in the field knows.

1 Like

I would like Thrall to reveal himself as pansexual and that he secretly has sex with elementals.

This is exactly what you were going for.
:roll_eyes:

If this is your belief, thank you for indulging me.

gay people exists

some not gay people SO TRIGGERED

it’s 2022. come on, guys.

1 Like

Sure hop they never do this. I couldn’t play as Anduin in Hearthstone anymore.

Thrall already has a kids, he’s not really popular in LGBT circle anyway.

It has to be Wranduin.

I don’t care.
Every straight man has actually gay behavior if given the opportunity.

It could fit the role of a Shaman, to be pansexual and have sex with elementals.

1 Like

Except thats a guess. Unless you have a poll to back it up.

Pretty much. I expected at least a page or so of replies but apparently a lot of people feel very strongly about Anduin being straight.

why? it’s not like you’d become gay by proxy. it’s pixels, my dude.

People are so easily baited.

All of these polls are terrible. You cannot at the time poll the world on how many people are queer. I said it made sense, not that it was accurate data.

None of this is bait, you can read that there has been some lovely discussion. What do you think the reaction would be if Anduin fell in love with a man in 10.0?