I re-did the essence grind on an alt

which 3 specifically. i’m asking a really easy question to answer. all of mine i can get from WQ which i like to do. which ones are your BiS essences that you need to do something you don’t want to do?

So you did this just by playing the game - raid/pvp/short questlines. If that was terrible you might as well just find another game.

This why I’m not raiding mythic anymore. Cuz no one has room for a DH and I’m not playing my Range toons for prog cuz essence grinding AND ap grinding can go to hell

Woah woah woah.

Every guild has room for one DH…

…to help the 13 ranged caster DPS do more damage. Just as long as there are more mythic raiding guilds than DH’s trying to raid there’s no problem!

2 Likes

Is what you asked.

The world quests ones. I do not want to do the exalted grind a 3rd time. I hate WQs.

Also visions of perfection, which tales 6 weeks of clearing mechagon, something I’ve already done the grind for twice.

Blood of the enemy, again, done twice already.

That’s just off the top of my head.

1 Like

I’ve done it on seven characters so far, it gives me something to do and it’s pretty fun, account bound essences would take away the fun of doing them

1 Like

You are in the overwhelming minority.

4 Likes

Troll posts like these are what get me up in the morning.

Maybe, but I’m just a casual

Out of sheer, morbid, horrified curiosity: How in the hell can you find getting exalted with Rustbolt/ Ankoan fun the 7th time around?

I like Gnomes, specifically Mechagnomes :smiley:

You can still do all of the content on your own.

This way everyone else doesn’t HAVE to.

1 Like

I was at Blizzcon when it was announced.

At some point in the past, didn’t they have a scroll you could buy on an exalted character to give your alts accelerated rep? Even that would be nice.

I think everyone want’s account wide essences. Also I don’t understand why they don’t also have faster rep grind for alts once you are exalted like they had done before. I’m currently 7/8 mythic and we just extend lockout for azshara each week so I literally can’t loot grind anything else. I want to play alts and have gotten my 1 alt essences but I want to do more alts to play more. To me its a really poor decision because it puts people into a place where they literally CANNOT keep playing once they get to a point and want to play other characters. You literally can’t unless you then burn urself out while doing so. They would get more players playing at more ilvls with alts and therefore provide more people at all different levels of skill levels and experience. really really really dumb.

1 Like

I have got mine on 6 characters and I liked doing it as well. We might be a minority on this forum but not sure about in the game. A lot of people don’t complain about things in the game like they do on here.

You think wrong. A fair number of people don’t want account wide essences.

You should never start your post trying to speak for others because all it takes is one person to make your whole post worthless.

2 Likes

You misunderstood what he said then. Because they have never said reps would be shared account wide. The achievement for total reps yes, but not the reps.

You think there’s any chance of Account bound essences… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean I would be happy about it but there’s almost zero chance at this point.

I’m not keeping up with anything on my alts. I haven’t bothered to level most of them to 120. What for? That’s a first for me since I started playing over 11 yrs ago.

Hardly keeping up with anything on my main.

Why is there a need to get exalted Ankoan on every character. Although I did that on 5 or so that essence isn’t even good for dps. And the Mechagon exalted is painless to get.