I re-did the essence grind on an alt

i had intended to main this priest, who will get rank 3s, but i had burnt out on leveling so my alts i didn’t go all in on because i don’t think spending that kind of time on 309478t589348573945 different alts is a good use of time.

1 Like

These are the sort of people who cost us ML, deciding it’s a bad thing with no real experience of it. Not worth paying attention to beyond mockery.

4 Likes

Agreed - would really enjoy having essences be account-wide.

So maybe you shouldn’t be talking about enjoying grinds if you’ve yet to do any of them???

I don’t know food for thought.

2 Likes

um i support ML though? assuming it’s a full guild group in raids.

The essence grind IS boring - I agree completely.

I wish it was more engaging, or like some of the storyline quests where you can just skip them since you’ve already done them once.

1 Like

There have been a lot of threads asking for essences to be account wide and every single one is 100% correct. Essences should absolutely be account wide.

Every thread like this also has a few nay saying trolls/no-lifers who don’t want to see that happen, for no good reason.

Essences are not fun enough to be worth the grind or the power inflation issues that they have caused. Sadly Blizz doesn’t seem to play their own games anymore.

2 Likes

Seriously, Imagine If i tried to talk about how stupid arena is and they should get rid of it because it’s too easy to get Glad while having absolutely no experience in arenas.

3 Likes

the essences i need are from WQ though? you think doing rustbolt every day is hard or something?

A fair system could be all your alts get rank 2 unlocked for all the essences your main has rank 3 of. That way you are not just given everything on your alts but at the same time you only need to do the last step and get the legos if you want.

Well as i said I’m grinding C&S on my pally, so I am doing arena.

But its the first time I’ve 3ver bothered with it, so i wouldn’t pretend I know better than someone who is Glad level, unlike this… individual.

1 Like

Ok you’re either purposely ignoring the entire thread or you need your eyes checked.

1 Like

i never once said i was opposed to it for you guys. i said for me i like to do it. you don’t need to do arena to know you enjoy doing random battlrgrounds.

Why? The rank 3 is the most tedious part pf any of them. Just make it get rank 1 on you alt and get the full version from your main.

The whole point is to reduce tedium and get pwople mpre willing to work on their alts, thus increasing time played.

2 Likes

The moment i saw that Essences weren’t account wide i immediately gave up on farming them on alts

One of the best decision i have ever take

There we go - now it makes more sense with less sadism.

which essence do you absolutely need at rank 3 that you have to do something you don’t want to do over? not just to have all of them at rank 3 for the heck of it. you’re making blanket statements and then being made at me because i’m talking about the specifics of my situation.

Honestly can’t agree more, make 4 account bound - Who even cares about that it’s just visual.

At first I wouldnt agree with you, but after doing the grind again on two alts…just make them account wide.

3 Likes

All the ones i need. Since the power gap between 2 and 3 is significant.

And when you actually do content that isn’t in the queue system you NEED that power. Blizzard actually scaled the content at certain levels based on r3 essences.

2 Likes