I quit my guild today because of ninja looting

No, but he lost all his bought Gold and items bought with that bought gold (which he purchased in GDKPs). So yes he was caught, it was official. It happened. Don’t try to play that crap lol.

is this the action that blizzard would take with a normal person who was caught buying gold?

no, any other person (who isn’t a massive streamer) would receive an actual suspension for the offence while sodapoppin just received a small slap on the wrist.

I have no idea, but it was fun while it lasted.

It kinda felt like 2010 forums dealing with that individual. It was nostalgic dealing with someone who had a stick surgically replace their spine rectally.

1 Like

No it’s not because Sodapoppin brings in views for WoW. But he’s also not the only streamer and he doesn’t even stream SoD, he stream Classic Hardcore. So he’s not even relevant to SoD…but the people I named are actually relevant.

then why didnt sodapoppin receive the same punishment for purchasing gold that everyone else would have been given?

sodapoppin is the only WoW streamer that currently matters to blizzard. he is BY FAR AND AWAY the largest.

the only other person who would trump sodapoppin would be asmongold but asmongold doesn’t even play the game anymore and he doesn’t communicate any of his thoughts and beliefs on the GDKP ban.

so sodapoppin’s preference is the one that is the most important.

You’re talking in circles, it’s because he’s a WoW Streamer (part-time) and gives WoW free advertisement on twitch.

You’re actually high af lol. Like legit you must be doing this on purpose because I don’t know how someone can act like dense without actually losing braincells.

Neither does Sodapoppin, so whats your point? He hasn’t streamed WoW in close to a month and he only streams Classic Hardcore…this is SoD, if you want to go run GDKPs maybe you should play Classic Hardcore like Soda

yes, thank you for confirming this for me

which is why

Asmon 100% shared his thoughts.

He said he didnt agree with it, but he wants them to try it and see what happens. SOD, if anywhere, is the place to test it.

This needs a lot more setup.

• was it an all guild run or some pugs?
  • was it loot council?
  • was the person a trial in the guild or raider rank?

Etc.

I quite a guild not to long ago because an officer in the guild and the raid lead gave an item to a guildie that a pug won the roll on. The pug was mad and they had every right to be, and I didn’t want to be associated with that kind of behavior.

I did really like the guildie that got it. She did very good dps and had exceptional attendance, so I definitely wanted her to have it, just not like that.

1 Like

And this is exactly correct. SOD is the testing grounds to see if removing GDKPs prevents or slows the WoW Economy from turning into the garbage that Era/Hardore/and Wrath have turned into.

LOL dude he doesn’t even play SOD. His preference doesn’t matter since what he plays has NOTHING to do with GDKP bans.

What? This is sod.
There is only one mechanic on every fight and that’s generous.

1 Like

oh ok, that’s even better then…

asmongold said he didn’t like GDKP’s being banned, so it won’t last very long.

sodapoppin gives free publicity in LARGE quantities to all game modes of wow, same as asmongold… these are the two biggest streamers in the wow category, so what they ask blizzard to do is what will be done.

simple as that.

Oh the two biggest streamers for WoW…who don’t even play WoW anymore. Ok.

answer me this:

do asmongold and sodapoppin have followers that play WoW and SoD?

if they do, then you can expect thousands upon thousands of wow players to tell blizzard they want whatever their favorite streamer wants.

so blizzard listens to large streamers like asmongold and sodapoppin directly as well as through their thousands upon thousands upon thousands of followers.

Sorry, I’m not seeing that happening. Like I said 5 or 6 people (including you) are crying on the forums…that’s really all. 5 or 6 people who are Pro-GDKP won’t change anything.

so sodapoppin and asmongold have both publicly stated they don’t approve of the GDKP ban.

and you think that all of their followers are going to have an opinion that differs from their favorite streamer that they watch roughly 16 hours a day?

Yes I do, are you saying that people can’t think for themselves and have to think exactly how their streamer thinks? I mean this might be the case for you…but I have faith other people have more than 2 braincells to actually form their own thoughts.

Asmon got a lot of hate from his chat when he said he didn’t like the GDKP ban.

His chat was overwhelmingly against GDKPs.

Sucks to lose I guess. How will you cope in P2 when GDKPs are in fact banned and you can’t do anything about it?

1 Like

here let me politely redirect this statement back to you:

it’s very clear that both sodapoppin and asmongold have stated they don’t like the GDKP ban, so all of their followers are going to follow suit on that.

i see no reason to continue this conversation as it is quite obvious which side of the GDKP argument will have more supporters.

you have a lovely day, though.

yeah that’s actually not true but you are free to state it if you wish.

1 Like