I paid $60 for a level 60 boost, so I can tell you what it provides

Cheaters will always be cheaters even if Blizzard has sold out to it.

I’m pretty sure he’s taking a break from this place. The last post he made seemed to imply as such.

Thanks for sharing this information Clark. I have a boost from buying Dragonfall, and it’s useful to know what I will/won’t get out of it. I might just hold onto it until I see how the next xpac unfolds, and use it then.

Last I remembered he’d been in a bad traffic accident, he’s doing better now?

I think so. I think he re-evaluated his priorities and decided to change things. One of those things was his presence on the forums.

1 Like

11 MONTHS LATER

And level 60 boosts are still terrible.

3 Likes

It’s still bewildering that they charge $60 for a single level cap boost. The cost of an entire triple a game.

2 Likes

No. I’m hoping he’s okay. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

This was my understanding of the boost as well tbh.

I always thought the goal of the boost was to allow people to skip the monotony of leveling and also give them just enough to get started on max-level content - not to give them enough to immediately participate in endgame.

Granted, I don’t think what you get out of a boost is worth anywhere near the price tag. But I also don’t think the boost should come with anything better than what it currently does either.

It is actually a pure coincidence I got this notification too. Hah.

1 Like

Yep. 180 gear.

I was tempted to ahve my LW make crafted 200 for the new rogue.

Nah. Horde has been steamrolling in epics when run so I deemed it wasted mats to still get deleted.

as even as I got 226 1/7 honor gear flowing I was still getting deleted this proved to be a wise choice. still dying.

Or
.with 50% exp buff allows you to level a new toon in two days relatively easy.