I need to speak to Hinik, Sereven, or Ravenhul from Emerald Dream

Please! Someone help me reach them! I heard they all stopped playing! Can you help me!? PLEASE! I beg of you! I have tried everything!

2 Likes

All 3 deceased but if you’ve got some shovels and a flash light I can take you to them

1 Like

It’s essential that I contact any and all of them!

You have to help me!

If you want to find where Ravenhul is, go to your bathroom and check what’s above your sink.

As for Sereven, on Grobbulus.

Hinik I do not know. KoTE is up on DD but don’t know which crew is there.

I don’t understand. You mean check my medicine cabinet?

And what is DD? Is that a MMO?

I don’t have time for games! I need to find Ravenhul, Sereven, and Hinik.

Dd is deviate delight
Um might be easier to contact sereven and racenhul via twitter removed their @ as unsure if they want it posted

Hello I am a Sereven how may I help you

Ravenhul

Unsure why you’re looking for him unless you’ve dissociated from yourself.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/belip/achievements/legacy/quests

Hey cool now do this trick with the person squatting on the name Sereven so I can mail them!

really awkward

1 Like

perfect that’s exactly the response i was looking for! Now teach me how to do that. And can I burrow some gold plz! I need about 20 g

Sounds like you need to update your cogshanks.

ravenhul wtf???

Is Ravenhul a Dr Seuss character? Is he the nink above the sink?

1 Like

Please slagheart! I beg you!

Lol, yikes.

Ah. Ravenhul. One of the those innocent chaps who did nothing wrong, though unfortunately got to witness my elaborate complaint and trolls on something completely irrelevance to them, in battle.net chat.

Hmm… let me see where our chatlog was. Oh. I erased it.

But I am pretty sure, he still lead that wpvp belf-only guild, to raid Stormwind, at Wyrmrest Accord.

Hahahahaha. You made me chuckle. Your words warm my heart, and I appreciate ya. I don’t think anyone’s innocent, maybe like babies and toddlers might be. I used to have my own belf guild. But that was a while back. Now I’m in The Sunfury Battalion. Lead by Aeythr. He’s been the one leading attacks on Stormwind.

I still remember seeing you Ravenhul the first time around in TBC 2 weeks before Zul aman came out in Ghostlands. Lvling up together as Zemeen (He died in wrath). Glad to see folks from 16 years ago still around. You should come back to TBC classic. Good memories. I quit in Cata for the most part

1 Like