I need to speak to Hinik, Sereven, or Ravenhul from Emerald Dream

Oh my gosh! That’s names I haven’t heard in years dude! Damn, I didn’t know Zemeen passed. I remember wondering what happened to him. Cataclysm was a good time to quit. It was pretty much a roller coaster headed down from there. It’s great to hear from ya

:heart::heart:

/inspect this, more carefully, instead of quick scroll-through, like last time.
/click raid achievement and look at dates
/give Gnomic stare at Ravenhul, like the rest of people

I have some memories doing arenas with you (when i was 14 I was lagging real bad) and I made a fool out of myself in front of some folks you ran with (by getting nerd rage made). You had much patience with me. Another time you told me I was @Zemeen posted on the forums for ganking someone. Thats how I knew forums were even a thing. If classic wrath were to come out again I’d like to dust off that ol name again!

1 Like

Oh my gosh! You’re being up so much good memories. Man that’s been a minute. I think me and zemeen went somewhere to wpvp. Back then you had to make a forum post in order to rage about the opposing faction. No mercy mafia used to get so much rage. They probably still do.

But wow. That’s been a minute :heart:

I’m kinda looking to play classic. I’m unsure right now more then ever. But I would like to do scourge invasion. Lol

The scenery is in place to promote world pvp just like old times without all the anti social escape mechanisms. We use to raid Menethil Harbor because I spent all my days in wetlands the entire Burning Crusade expansion. Idk why. Generating rage is just as good as it use to be. Its just harder to come by but its still cool. I just can’t get behind folks queueing away with BGS/Dungeons/Flying. Now Folks have to run or log. It’s so beautiful again

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I’m getting flash backs from those days. Talk about walking down memory lane lol.

Gosh I miss those menethil harbor attacks. You are correct. People still use the forums to rage at a player or group. It’s a bit more rare. Now they can just whisper angry things. Or with the rise of twitter. A lot of that has changed. When I create a character on grobbulus we got to chat!

How is the WPVP on grobbulus? I heard it was booming during vanilla. How about now? Is Tarren Mill still Uninhabitable? Is STV still a Vietnam war zone? Wait until isle of quel’danas comes out. Lol

1 Like

Hi Revenhul. Still playing on Wymrest Accord? My daughter says she would see you in Stormwind killing Alliance there. She was 3 the first time I met you, when we all hung out under the bridge in Shat in TBC. Was you, Vyper, Regina, Knivz, me (my hunter Mairail) and I think Jessuit? I think some gnome Rogue was there too. Can’t remember.

Last I knew Hinik had little interest in anything Classic and was still leading a guild on Wyrmest Accord with some old KotE people along with some other EDers. Was in the guild in WoD. It died for a while but I guess it picked back up. But people tried to get him to play Classic and he had no interest at the time.

1 Like

Looked him up on a whim to see if there was any mentions, since second round of Classic is rolling around.
I can confirm that he moved to another game sometime in BfA with a handful of the WrA guild. Some of the old officers have been playing their original characters on a MG guild since we split in MoP, but basically nobody plays Classic. There’s one or two other people I can poke who maaayyy know what he’s currently up to but I’m pretty sure he’s clocked out of WoW.

I just wanna do Wrath again in a raiding RP guild Sadge

1 Like

Okay let me clarify. This wasn’t meant to be one Of those “Hinik Kingship” I have long stopped that. I was wanting to contact them, and discuss particular ideas with them. That’s all. I couldn’t respond earlier, I had a inactive subscription.

That’s all.

I would offer to help by I haven’t had Hinik on btag for a while and not even sure who is still in contact with him. His Wyrmrest toons seem to be guildless? I don’t think my wife has been in their guild for a while either. Her sub is inactive now any who. Good to see you around though.

1 Like

It’s always awesome to see ya around. Yeah I had an idea was going to run it by Hinik and Sereven. It seems a lot of them left WoW, what little remains of Kingship of the East is now Silver Star Dragoons.

Surprisingly I added Hinik to BTAG. I never thought i’d see the day where I would do that. We talked for a bit. A few weeks later we had a discussion. Hey logged in very rarely. His BTAG says 9 months. I doubt he will ever log in again. Personally I went on a hiatus for about half a year.

1 Like