I need these bikini tops in my life! šŸ‘™

They need to loosen up and let us hide pants as well; or at least give us some nicer bikini bottoms that donā€™t look like low-poly rags.

1 Like

Never heard of high fantasy? Armor doesnā€™t need to be ā€œrealisticā€ ā€¦ just look at shoulders and how weā€™ve got 40-50 pounds of metal there lol. As for survivability well Iā€™ve always taken it as being primarily elven armor and elves are renowned for their dexterity and avoiding damage.

I gave one as a gift onceā€¦ some people just have ZERO humor.

1 Like

Nekkid Draenei holiday plz

I donā€™t know if we can expect anything new in this matter, especially after the nerf suffered by Naaru pants!
This does not seem to be a major theme for Blizzard!

I wish that modules used by Conan and Red Sonja could actually be available but it does not seem to be a Blizzard intention!

An actual chainmail bikiniā€¦ it is the stuff dreams are made of. Sometimes improper dreams, but hell, thatā€™s half the point.

1 Like

the transmog forum is slow or dead. does anybody have a handy list of bikini/skimpy transmogs? specifically plateā€¦

I didnā€™t find a good matching top so far, but want to see the blueberry, so went with this for now.

Other than the few most people know about, there arenā€™t much. Youā€™ve got sets like the Jade set, the Saltstone set, and the Tyrantā€™s set.

Thereā€™s a red one that escapes me that shareā€™s a look with mail wearers.

Sadly, there isnā€™t much in the way of good plate skimpy mogs. But some people like to mix and match. Plate kinis are a thing.

Edit: Oh, I also forgot about the Vanguardā€™s set out of AQ.

Thereā€™s one I did up an eon ago. The links are dead, the addon at the top does not exist anymore and itā€™s missing things from the more recent expansions.

I really should make a new one hereā€¦

Anyways, hereā€™s a link to it. You can grab the names of some nice armorkini pieces from it, at the least.

2 Likes

oh thank you so much! i see iā€™ll be grinding sunken temple for the warriorā€™s embrace top. and lots of other options i see too. i hope theyā€™re still in the game instead of removedā€¦