I need these bikini tops in my life! đź‘™

I took a little trip over to the Steam Pool Resort in Feralas and I got a massive case of NPC envy.

There must be some clever Goblin seamstress over at that resort, because the NPCs were wearing these beautiful bikini tops, altered from the armor that we get to wear.

The Pagan Vest was pruned to leave this cute little top on the Blood Elf.

The Tauren is wearing a heavily tailored version of your basic Apprentice’s Robe.

This Night Elf has on a lovely cutoff and recolored version of an Ancestral Tunic.

Most of the Forlorn Loa-Binder Robe was cut away to leave this beautiful bikini top on the Troll.

Can that clever Goblin seamstress please open up shop somewhere and sell us bikini shirts like this? Or have some way we can use her services ourselves to alter a piece of chest armor into a fantastic bikini?

Please, I really want to be able to wear these lovely bikini tops.
:bikini:

69 Likes

Today I learned there’s a bikini emoji. :bikini:

28 Likes

The usage of that Troll robe is genius.

Blizzard give us a Holiday called Azeroth Bum Party where Horde and Alliance go to drink on the beach in their swimwear.

Just do it!

10 Likes

NPCs always get the best stuff. Favoritism! Totally unfair.

But those are really cool. The next patch should be entirely bikinis. :wink:

11 Likes

More customization!

6 Likes

Opens a bottle of Kael’Thas Sunscreener SPF50

6 Likes

more bikni always gets my vote :+1:

9 Likes

I added in another one, to spread the word about bikini emojis and bikini tops.
:bikini:

3 Likes

Can we also discuss why a non DK night elf has pink hair? Much like the ones of Ravencrest Manor in Legion. You think we could get that on normal elves, along with the black hair.

The biniki tops are cool too

4 Likes

Doesnt matter because SJWs won. They wont allow skimpy womens clothes into the game anymore. Wished they would because its not a bad thing

9 Likes

Unlike the Legion clothing? Nightborne heritage armor? Tauren? Void Elf?

Or the outfits cloth wearers get while questing in BFA zones?
The same stuff the Leather wearers have a revealing leather top too.
Or the Dragonscale armor that came out in bfa for Mail wearers?
Or the Zanadalari heritage armor?

How about you don’t stretch things and blame everything on the SJWs. We still have plenty of skimpy mods.

Oh the BIGGEST one: Hide Chestpiece.

6 Likes

You know they just added an option to literally fight in your bra, right?

12 Likes

Can we also agree to add in some Short-Shorts as well.

9 Likes

It would be nice if we could get bra customization at the barbershop. Like, 4 choices, 4 different colors.

5 Likes

Definitely. Some for the men as well would be nice. Never thought it fair that some armors changed appearance based on gender.

5 Likes

Game definitely could use skimpier outfits. Every female who has a skimpy outfit is wearing stuff from vanilla that’s heavily pixilated. C’MON.

6 Likes

I’d love more skimpy outfits for my female characters but this is a year where censorship runs wild so I doubt we’ll get any. It’s a miracle alone that we even got the ability to hide our chest armor.

1 Like

Man I would love to have some bikinis in Wow. :bikini:

5 Likes

I’m just waiting for them to finally release an updated set for Glorious armor… my blood elf looks awesome in it but the low res armor Vs high res model REALLY shows. I’d also like to see some more overcoat style armor. I can’t post any examples because my “trust” isn’t high enough but you get the idea.

Why aren’t you an elf?