I must speak my peace about Plunderstorm

It’s a miserable experience for me. I want to play wow, but here I am playing a different game. This is going to leave a bad taste in many players mouths. Give everyone the rewards before you permanently damage your renown with the fans.

57 Likes

Everyone can get the rewards by playing plunderstorm!

If you don’t enjoy the game, then simply do not play it

A wild concept

39 Likes

I am playing. Read the post.

5 Likes

There is no cosmetic in the game worth forcing yourself to do something you hate.

35 Likes

Then there is no issue besides you not enjoying it yet forcing yourself to play it

This is a you issue

12 Likes

Then DON’T PLAY.

26 Likes

But the bird…it has a hat, A HAT TACOHANDS

13 Likes

Depends on how much you value cosmetics.

2 Likes

You disagree so there is no issue? You don’t have to be in my thread. I said let me speak my peace and that just doesn’t sit with you.

5 Likes

You have spoken your peace, and other people are allowed to speak theirs

The suggestion was to not play a game you hate as that would solve the issue you brought up

16 Likes

To those demanding we not play if we don’t like it, I am reversing a couple memes.

Let people not enjoy things

"STOP NOT HAVING FUN!’

7 Likes

You’ve made your suggestion.

I don’t think anyone has made any demands besides OP

Correct, I have indeed

1 Like

We are allowing you not to enjoy things, when you don’t enjoy that is a hobbie you stop doing it no?

3 Likes

Not if it is tied to rewards we want. Everyone individually decides if it’s with it to them. It was for me, but that doesn’t mean I forfeit the right to complain either.

Plunderstorm needs a real PVE path.

18 Likes

Yuor reading comprehension…

Eh i was going for mount but its the same ones that i have already. and i have 3, red , greed, and the TP so no big loss

Was this not a demand?

5 Likes

But i want the rewards. I am willing to play a mode i don’t like for them. I still have the right to complain. Blizzard knew what they were doing dangling shiny rewards to entice people who want nothing to do with such a game mode to come and slog through it

15 Likes

Funny that you see it that way.