I Miss Legion

Does anyone really miss Legion? I honestly wish we could go back to it.

51 Likes

Peers at the world map.

I mean… It’s right there.

11 Likes

I enjoy leveling my Alts through it. And yes it was my fav expansion since mop

7 Likes

The game doesn’t really feel different enough to miss it.

3 Likes

Many players hate the current expansion and then love it and miss it when it’s gone. It won’t be another expansion or two and many players will bask on how great BfA was too, even though pretending to hate it when it was current.

The current expansion or patch is usually the worst thing ever to many players.

5 Likes

Ah, I remember when people loathed Pandaria. Now everyone misses it.

Although, I would note that nobody has gone back and said WoD was great. Most people stand by their perspectives from when it was current. Even if they do miss, say, the soundtrack, or a raid.

2 Likes

I miss Legion too.

It feels more epic to combat the Legion. I could immerse in the game and feel like the world was really in danger.

Now in BFA it feels like we are part of the Aztec empire (horde) or part of a Pirates of the Caribbean movie (alliance).

I liked Legion more…

6 Likes

I was hoping we’d keep new moon… to have something like that and then have it go away at the end of the expac. :new_moon:
TOO SOON.

While I recognize there were problems with other expansions, nothing has made me want to just give up and walk away - until corruptions. Honestly, the only reason I am probably still here is I got into the beta. Even WoD with all it’s glaring issues never got me to this point.

:cookie:

8 Likes

I miss my artifact as a destro lock, more than anything. Using the mother( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ing Scepter of Sargeras to rip open holes to other dimensions and shooting pure chaos energy out of that was so awesome, as was controlling four infernals at once.

4 Likes

I do and even more so, I miss WoD PvP.

1 Like

The end of Legion was actually fun. Antorus, easy legendaries, easy artifacts. Class hall storylines. Flying unlocked.

The beginning was absolute atrocious though.

4 Likes

I never played Legion while it was current. And it’s even worse now that these artifacts are worthless.
The last 2 or 3 toons that I’ve leveled from retired WoD to BFA toons, I’ve had to do it with daily Cooking, Fishing, and Pet battle dailies.

Uh why do you have to do that?

I don’t know. It’s either never play that toon again, or skip Legion in the most tedious way. I’m sure there was an appeal to play Legion before they disabled the artifact weapons.

All that may be true to a small extent…

But Legion was good.

Then you missed out. Suramar was a total blast and regarded as one of the greatest zones of all time.

4 Likes

BFA is literally like the same systems besides the legendary system and artifact weapons. The only change is new zones, dungeons, and raids.

The legendary system with how you acquired them was pretty bad, and we still farm “AP” for azerite powers instead of artifact powers.

I do miss normal servers over warmode though.

1 Like

I hate to regurgitate things that I’ve read here, but wasn’t Legion the start of borrowed power?

1 Like

Ehh, can’t say i actually miss Legion and want to play it again. Much rather MoP or Cata come back. Those are my jam. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “borrowed power is awful” thing is basically just a meme. It’s just the implementation in BFA that is bad. People get their feelings confused.

1 Like