I miss legion

Been playing BFA since launch and its been nothing but a let down… I miss legion.

26 Likes

Same here. Personally I really enjoyed Legion. I was much more engaged in every aspect.

26 Likes

When people say they miss Legion, I find they typically mean they miss 7.3.5 Legion. Not 7.0 or 7.1.

9 Likes

From class design to the dungeon design that we are forced to do in BFA, Legion looks like heaven. There a few dungeons in bfa that are worthy of being in legion the other 8 are just terrible. LOOK good but are terrible.

7 Likes

Legion is still lots of fun to play through. I really love the Legion invasion scenarios! Agreed, Legion is indeed an excellent expansion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope all of legion not a single time In legion did i hate it the way i hate BFA.

2 Likes

I was gonna say, I actually like some of the BfA dungeons! The design though, yeah, some are quite rough. BfA dungeons aren’t what I dislike though, I’m more of a story person, and I really dislike the story (aside from individual zones). Legion’s story and class halls were so much fun.

As for gameplay, there’s a lot of issues right now. Legion had its issues with pruning, but my goodness, this expansion just falls flat.

2 Likes

Early legion had a worse catch up mechanic system.

Legion had a worse system with legendaries. With legendaries being pure RNG drops, and some having a HUGE impact on even being viable for raids. No way to buy them.

It was 100x harder to level alts in early Legion. Or even multiple specs.

I miss legion WW monk, Arcane mage, and MM hunter… and my artifacts…I got burnt out on Fel green though. I don’t need more edge lord safety-green demons.

2 Likes

The legendary system was a major downfall, yeah. I LOVED the traits on the legendaries, but the RNG was just a big meh. I wish they had a system in which you’d work hard for those traits and earn them rather than RNG. Like the artifact traits were fun, in my personal opinion. More fun than the azerite this expansion.

1 Like

I definitely do miss it. By the end I had around 46% haste unbuffed. I just want that sweet sweet haste back more than anything :frowning:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. By later Legion it was one of my favorite expansions ever. But early Legion was rough. You had people making alts/rerolling the same class…because after what was it…4 legendaries? You had like a zero chance of getting more. It was more efficient to have multiple alts of the same class to farm the leggos you needed.

BfA is the new model for WoW, if you don’t like the new ways then it’s best to move on to something that might be more fitting - like Giraffe Town.

This is vague enough that it could mean literally anything.

Sadly you are probably right.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely. It was obnoxious for sure, and I agree. It’s like they nabbed the bad and threw it all into BfA rather than fix those systems.

Hmm… I’m having a hard time telling the difference between BfA and Legion, the paint job aside, anyway. I feel like I’m doing the exact same stuff, just with a different color scheme and names.

There’s a word for people like him that I don’t want to say out of fear of being slapped. But I’ll just say that he’s the type to not see much wrong in what Blizzard does. Big yikes.

Legion was great. I loved the order halls, and did every class just to see them all. I raided with a group for the first time during ToS and had a great time. BFA story just isn’t as epic as fighting the Legion, and my characters feel much weaker overall. Azerite is not a fun system especially compared to artifacts. The catchup mechanics took a while in Legion but I’d still rather go through that then reforging Azerite traits and unlocking the same traits repeatedly.

1 Like

The only thing I miss from legion was wpvp and legendaries. WW monks felt god awful back then and the current version is by far my favorite. Oh, I also miss my real king.