I miss Alliance AV premade community

Wow… he still plays retail? RIP dignity.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not about the cave! Oh wait it’s about the cave but it’s only about the rez! Oh wait!

I don’t play retail, but achievements are account bound, so now he’s hiding. He could switch to any non classic toon and his achievements would be open to view.

1 Like

You’re really grasping at straws again.

Also you can post on any non classic toon, you’re paying for a retail sub, not classic.

I assumed this glad thing was fake, it usually is. You’re some shaman who prolly uses ele mastery and thinks he’s a pro, you win AV because you’re a pro. Funny you’re not a pro when arena cones out. I wonder why?

I said at the start it was the cave Rez, I never said it was the position of the cave. If you removed the Rez AV would be balanced.

If you don’t play on the retail accounts it’s not linked genius. It only shows my classic toons on the account.

edit and no i’m 30/0/21. Nature’s swiftness is much better than EM outside of everything but BGs.

and you still can’t read. you are a dolt.

It is linked.

You don’t have a classic sub you have a retail sub.

It’s only linked if you’ve played on the account sometime recently. Maybe as recently as 5 years but i havent played since WOTLK was released, it’s not linked.

edit for s n giggles i played on both tichondrius and icecrown. There’s videos of me from both servers somewhere on warcraft movies still i’d bet. Some of them than for no other reason than i use to have fun and make myself the size of the org gates with the bear mount. But ill enjoy laughing that you think bottom of the barrel gladiator was hard.

So you essentially like the things that benefit Horde the most, and despise the one time Alliance would actually routinely queue for AV. Got it.

1 Like

They pretend to preach about wanting a fair battleground, but in reality they don’t.

They can enjoy there 3 hour ques. While they pretend AV is a balanced map. You got trash players pretending to be glads and they are finally good at a BG so there is no possible way it’s the map, they are all of a sudden good at something.

1 Like

Yeah, I only do AV when it’s AV weekend. While I try to win every game, I know it’s mostly a losing battle. Horde players don’t want a fair AV, by in large. They want their little win-generator.

1 Like

Sounds like Ally with AB and Wsg to the solo q community. Things are pretty bad on both side believe it or not.

The premade meta helped to eliminate the afk. Horde queue times already do that. Alliance simply has no way to get rid of the people that just honor and rep soak. I saw it all over about weekend too even with people that were rank 13.