I miss Alliance AV premade community

That “one” point was actually made by me several weeks ago, I made a post that did the Rez breakpoints for Alliance controlling SHGY and soft capping IBGY VS Horde rezing at their cave and trying to retake IBGY, the results are mind blowing. If you don’t think the cave Rez is MASSIVE idk what to say to you.

You can do the math yourself, SHGY to IBGY as alliance with full mount speed enchants and epic is 50 seconds.

The horde from cave to IBG is 20 seconds with epic and mount speed enchant. Also horde cave can rez 20 at a time and SHGY can Rez 10.

Just looking at those numbers you can start to paint the picture of how big the disparity is.

10 Rez it takes 50 seconds to get to IBGY from SHGY to defend.

20 Rez and it takes 20 seconds to get their to try and retake IBGY.

Enough of that point, I’m sure it will be informed anyway.

If those 15 people had 25 more THEY WOULD STILL LOSE. You could argue they would need to reque but we have INSTANT ques. Also premade AV was in VANILLA AND TBC AND WOTLK. Infact Las we on I think it was WOTLK we had an add-on that would que us all up together and showed the BG #.

Hmm losing for 7+ months and the geared players stopped queing?? Wonder why??

Losing for 7+ months and the pvpers stopped queing?? Wonder why??

Losing for 7+ months and all we get are Alts who need rep now?? Wonder why???

The current AV is a product of exactly that, we lost for over 7 months because of the map. Wake up, it’s not hordes superior skill, it’s the map.

1 Like

Parrot Parrot Parrot. You say weeks ago. This comment has been going on for months, you’re either being deliberately obtuse or truly believe you’ve come to some great conclusion that no one else has. A shame either way.

Once again skipped over my point saying they stopped queueing the day after the change i see. Thanks. Good god please go parrot points more please. I’ve said this before and i’ll say it again. Move the horde GY back, i don’t care and never did. It certainly makes the game harder to win for alliance but i will laugh myself blue in the face watching alliance still lose 80% of the games with no excuse now.

1 Like

AHHHH you’re the OP finally posting on his gnome mage instead of the horde character. LOL.

edit and now i get to watch him type out two comments slowly on two accounts with 0 rational thought.

1 Like

But horde are now winning 98% of all AVs so they are happy and if they are happy, blizzard is happy. Meanwhile the queues continue to get worse and worse horde side. Soon it’ll be 3 hours

2 Likes

It’s not the position of the cave in this version of AV, it’s the Rez. Are you even reading??

The horde cave is an issue in TBC when we go to reinforcements, that’s when it gets moved back in patch 2.4.

The Rez gets changed in 2.3.

It’s almost like you have 0 idea how AV is. I guess when you can just Zug Zug 1 graveyard all game.

Also I rarely post on my horde priest, I think he has like 5 posts.

2 Likes

0 comments on any of my points again. Parrot Parrot Parrot.

Don’t worry though guys it’s not about the cave! You don’t even know what you’re whining about anymore.

2 Likes

You truly are naive.

Yes but when they make it to where you can’t Rez from cave then what??? Does the distance matter??

1 Like

You literally just contradicted yourself and i’m the naive one? Please man. You need schooling soooooo bad.

2 Likes

“oh wow I miss the community of this exploitative BS and not the fact I got to stomp pugs with 40 geared rankers in Comms”

People like you who think they like PVP are the lowest of the low; you like stomping pugs in unfair one sided fights using exploits and then BSing about it.

What horde player out there is actually happy with this? Which horde would rather go back to the old days of ally premades and 20minute queues?

Anything is better than playing against cheating losers who think they are good. Anything.

Also, alliance premade AVs didn’t even try to PvP in AV, they tried to 7 min PvE rush the game so this crap about ‘I like pvp’ is hot garbage when talking about alliance premades.

Honestly I kind of like long ques; it is the perfect amount of time to farm, afk, watch TV, and since all other Horde deal with the samething we don’t suffer competitively. I get annoyed with WSG and AB ques being so short I can’t do anything really in between games and when I want a decent but chill day of honor gridning I just que AV all day and end the day with a good amount of honor and way way less time actually played.

I like pvp but I don’t like pvp honor grinding.

1 Like

I still have really good games on AV weekend. Win some, lose some, but most of them are really fun games. I don’t know why alliance only wants to try on AV weekend. Every other time, it’s not worth queuing. People don’t even want to try and if you try they just flame you and start babbling about rep.

1 Like

How did I contradict myself rofl.

The only fix that needs to be done is not being able to Rez at your cave, which is what all alliance have been asking for, and some horde

I will go slow, as I see who I’m dealing with now.

If you remove the Rez, horde and alliance can no longer Rez at their cave unless they control NO GRAVEYARD. It would be irrelevant to just move the cave back without this change.

Say in your scenario we just moved the cave back, then what?? Alliance can now hold IBGY.

I wonder if there’s a cave more south of IBGY??? Oh yeah FWGY, then you would be 10 seconds from FWGY rezing 20 at a time…it’s like you are full Zug Zug brain.

Moving the cave does nothing in this iteration of the game.

This is sooooo true. I’m glad you see it. It’s a wonder why the alliamce win rate goes up on AV weekends when PvPers are queuing for it even without the changes isn’t it.

1 Like

I’m just going to laugh at you from now on. This will be my one last reply to you since i don’t talk with people who are actual orcs IRL.

Yes because it affects when and where the teams meet up. Theres a reason why the change happened AFTER right? Because it made it more fair. Not rezzing from the cave would certainly help make things easier for taking IB but it would still affect the starting point. Simply moving the spawn point back makes it an even playing field even if people can rez there.

You are literally arguing for the same thing but less effectively. The fact that you don’t see this makes you a dolt. Your point isn’t new. Its just a worse version of what everyone has been asking for for months.

Omg I am talking about CURRENT AV. Not TBC AV.

Then the change matters, we aren’t in TBC yet right??

Moving the cave back in CURRENT AV is a cure to a symptom and not the illness. Not sure what you’re lost on here, it’s pretty simple…

1 Like

Someone else can try to explain to this person if they want, i think they’re beyond hope. Maybe i’ll get to laugh some more.

I don’t you ever played AV as horde and you’re actually an alliance main

I hope you play TBC and on my way to gladiator I hope I get to see you hard stuck at 1800.

Lol. alright i lied i have to reply to this hahahaha. I played TBC when it was released and made glad in 55 games playing war/shaman in 2s. Let alone a real comp in 3s and 5s lol. Getting glad isn’t even hard to do, getting top glad is. You however will be lucky to find a team. Thanks for the laugh cupcake.

Okay then post on your retail character.

I don’t even have retail downloaded and havent played it since WOTLK release lol. I don’t even see an option to change to that character. But sure if theres a way to do it without downloading retail let me know of it.