I made a Broken Priest... Shelving my Tank

You made your bug thread on Reddit?

Warrior isnt easy… but i haven’t run into any bugs pretty sure.

1 Like

It makes you invincible only in situations where you’re getting hit by nothing but crits. My point is, outside of PVP v.s warriors using reck or maybe rogues, how often does that come up?

Your original post made it sound like you rolled a priest and now the entire game is “easy mode.” Like you’re face rolling through all the content, because of a bug that specifically mitigates melee crits. A thing that, at low levels in PVE, almost never happens. So you’re mitigating practically nothing. Maybe one melee hit out every 50? The bug changes nothing. You’re obviously being way hyperbolic over this because you don’t like that it impacts your ability to PVP priests.

The bug you’re complaining about applies only to a very, very specific situation which your hypothetical low level priest has probably not even encountered.

2 Likes

Wrecking things just fine with my warrior. Maybe you should just like… get gud?

4 Likes

Umm, blizzard already confirmed that charge movement being slower under a slow effect was vanilla like behavior during the beta.

Well when they fix warriors to where they were in 1.12 you should really dominate then. I am all for nochanges and would like them to fix all the bugs. Am I right!

I am not personally debating that but Charge shouldn’t be on the DR stun table that was added in patch 4.06. It was literally eons of time where Charge didn’t DR stuns because it really messes up gameplay.

Obviously there are other issues as well.

I was just mentioning it because it was quoted.

Is it possible, and I’m not saying definitely, just asking… but is it possible that because you spent hours upon hours playing at 60 in vanilla, getting decked out in great gear… that you have forgotten what it was like to be a level 40 something with an incomplete talent tree?

No, I respecced out of full Prot because the talents are literally not working right and went with an Arms build. I am just asking for everything to work as intended and it just feels like early Beta of the game right now.

So I have 3 Alts and testing stuff to see what is least bugged for now and leveling Professions.

I have only leveled to 16, so I dont have enough personal experience to say much. I do think druid tanks are amazing to heal.

I think if you can find enough int/spirit gear that you might have a good time with balance spec.

1 Like

Sit/Stand spam gives crit damage. Spell batching allows you to be sitting and standing at the same time - sitting for a 100% crit yet standing to proc things.

Its a bug, affecting another bug. Only works for melee attacks.

Confirmed to not be a bug. DW fury needs minimal +hit gear. Now i just need to recruit me a shammy for wf bot and a priest for imp pws.

Could someone clarify how PW:S is bugged? I’m leveling this priest now and mobs are critting me through my shield. Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m not being sarcastic. Just genuinely confused if this is actually a bug.

3 Likes

I believe you should see in 2 levels when you can take 3/3 Imp Shield. I just got it but haven’t tested yet. I believe they are thinking this is causing the bug. Personally can’t confirm yet but it’s nice to be an OP Priest, solo play is super easy.

Just got starcaller wand… Dot… bubble…wand a few times it’s dead.

Ever notice the poo colored background on the forums?

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

1 Like

What classes are “broken/bugged” on retail?

Think you missed the point… Classic is on a Legion client sooo Retail code is bleeding through. Causing this in some ways to be like Retail. Also if you played Retail or BFA like I did at launch there were countless bugs since they launched an incomplete game with poorly implemented new systems.

So I have a hint of Deja vu is all I am saying. Didn’t think there would all these issues to recreate a 15 year old game and get it to function like it did.

Surprise…Surprise…

Gonna try and be positive though… I will casually log in here and there and hope in a month or two they fix everything.

I did, and you’re making stuff up.

Sorry but the rule called for #NOCHANGES maybe you have forgotten. But that is the case so.

Had a warrior, a priest, and myself a paladin do the elite quests in loch Modan.

The priest tanked.