I love my Light Forged Paladin! Any Mythic guilds need a tank?

So I started leveling this character a few days ago(my main is a Blood DK on Illidan).

Most of my characters are horde but I have a few old alliance alts that I xfered from their respective servers to Sargeras a while back but only leveled them in BFA then left them to rot. I decided to level this character on KT because an old work friend used to raid Mythic in a guild here(he might come back for SL, but not sure), and a few of my old Wrath guildmates Alliance characters are still on this server.

How good/bad is the Mythic raiding scene here and are there any guilds in need of a Prot Paladin tank? I was mostly a Key pusher in Legion and have hated almost all of BFA(the themes just didn’t do it for me at all). I’ll probably be 120 by the weekend and am planning on getting some sweet prepatch gear to set myself up to play this char as an alt or main depending on if I can find a raiding guild.

As much as I love Illidan and know quite a few really good players for M+, I find a lot of horde players there toxic AF and have not had a fun time when trying to find a guild to raid with.