I like to see Blizzard make San'layn Elves

horde get vamp elves

alliance gets mecha-horses

2 Likes

lightbound undead. calia leading them

We need Scarlet Witch in here going: NO MORE ELVES

1 Like

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody steals abilities from troll druids on MY watch!

1 Like

I think San’layn have wings on their back to make them fly . Turning into bats would be nice too .

1 Like

I appreciate you quite a bit :slight_smile:

If this is another customization thread for San’layn, here’s my contribution:

Not encouraging spam or anything, but yeah technically AR and customization are two different things so I might as well bring it up. Though if people consider this spam and want to move to my thread and argue for or against it, that’s alright too, I just ask that people be respectful in sharing their opinions. I might not agree with them, but in a fantasy game where things like this are in debate and just a matter of preference, I’m not going to put anyone down for it or request that people don’t share said opinions (again so long as they’re doing it nicely!)

4 Likes

Seriously no more elf races please.

1 Like

I would love San’lyn, but I think it would be better if it was done as a customization option for Belves instead of an AR. Even as an elf lover, I think we’ve gotten enough elf races added. It would be a nice balance in the customizations since they are ruining Void Elves with the High Elf option.

Eep, I forgot about that. I should’ve linked that instead.

I might steal that idea for my forest troll thread btw, thanks :wink:

1 Like

:clap:

They’re still better than purple blood elves.

I love that WQ. I have to do it every time I notice it up just to hear the dialog.

Quel’dorei for Alliance and San’layn for Horde

1 Like

Go for it! Modify it as you please, it can apply to many ideas!

2 Likes

The thread is at risk of dying from inactivity and I can’t bump, so I have time to think about how to use it before begging someone I know to bump it.

San’layn are my top 3 favorite races that i want playable so i’d love them. but atm the best we’d get would probably be red eyes and a new skin tone on the Blood Elves and that’s simply not what i’m wanting (not that i wouldn’t make BEs with red eyes and that skin tone to tide me over).

San’layn are different enough from normal Blood Elves where i believe they should be their own race instead unlike High Elves which are literally Blood Elves with blue eyes that stayed with the alliance after Arthas killed most of them.

2 Likes

I support any and all addition Elven races that could be added to the game!

I do not want San’layn to be copy and paste like the little Blood Elves . San’layn Elves should have their own Identity away from the other Elves .
The Gothic Vampire look with sharp teeth , claws , and bat wings to fly away . San’layn Elves should be the same size as the Night and Nightborne Elves .
I want my Elves to be tall not little .

yeah… the elf haters are really holding us back

Agreed.

San’layn > High Elf, no contest

I rather see more customizations for elves to give them the appearance of being San’layn.