I like to see Blizzard make San'layn Elves

We need Scarlet Witch in here going: NO MORE ELVES

1 Like

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody steals abilities from troll druids on MY watch!

1 Like

I think San’layn have wings on their back to make them fly . Turning into bats would be nice too .

1 Like

I appreciate you quite a bit :slight_smile:

If this is another customization thread for San’layn, here’s my contribution:

Not encouraging spam or anything, but yeah technically AR and customization are two different things so I might as well bring it up. Though if people consider this spam and want to move to my thread and argue for or against it, that’s alright too, I just ask that people be respectful in sharing their opinions. I might not agree with them, but in a fantasy game where things like this are in debate and just a matter of preference, I’m not going to put anyone down for it or request that people don’t share said opinions (again so long as they’re doing it nicely!)

4 Likes

Seriously no more elf races please.

1 Like

I would love San’lyn, but I think it would be better if it was done as a customization option for Belves instead of an AR. Even as an elf lover, I think we’ve gotten enough elf races added. It would be a nice balance in the customizations since they are ruining Void Elves with the High Elf option.

Eep, I forgot about that. I should’ve linked that instead.

I might steal that idea for my forest troll thread btw, thanks :wink:

1 Like

:clap:

They’re still better than purple blood elves.

I love that WQ. I have to do it every time I notice it up just to hear the dialog.

Quel’dorei for Alliance and San’layn for Horde

1 Like

Go for it! Modify it as you please, it can apply to many ideas!

2 Likes

The thread is at risk of dying from inactivity and I can’t bump, so I have time to think about how to use it before begging someone I know to bump it.

San’layn are my top 3 favorite races that i want playable so i’d love them. but atm the best we’d get would probably be red eyes and a new skin tone on the Blood Elves and that’s simply not what i’m wanting (not that i wouldn’t make BEs with red eyes and that skin tone to tide me over).

San’layn are different enough from normal Blood Elves where i believe they should be their own race instead unlike High Elves which are literally Blood Elves with blue eyes that stayed with the alliance after Arthas killed most of them.

2 Likes

I support any and all addition Elven races that could be added to the game!

I do not want San’layn to be copy and paste like the little Blood Elves . San’layn Elves should have their own Identity away from the other Elves .
The Gothic Vampire look with sharp teeth , claws , and bat wings to fly away . San’layn Elves should be the same size as the Night and Nightborne Elves .
I want my Elves to be tall not little .

yeah… the elf haters are really holding us back

Agreed.

San’layn > High Elf, no contest

I rather see more customizations for elves to give them the appearance of being San’layn.

ah blood dps pvp in hellfire peninsula never dieing no matter how many came into the ring good times

Let’s roll the dark rangers and San’layn into one race!