I like how fast "#pulltheripcord" died

Because now everyone hates the kyrian and the necrolords, and are only choosing the venthyr and the night fae regardless of what powers your class gets. See? Aesthetics are more important than min/maxing.

12 Likes

Whats wrong with necrolords?

31 Likes

How did it die? Who is “everyone?”

34 Likes

I picked kyrian and am having a blast absolutely demolishing people with divine toll + pelagos soulbind

It’s absolutely insane how fast I can just tear through someone’s health when it all lines up.

9 Likes

Literally. Everyone.

1 Like

I like the Necrolords. D:

17 Likes

that’s because the power discrepancies that led to the “pull the ripcord” complaint were fixed by nerfing the outliers. it doesn’t prove there was no problem in the first place.

14 Likes

They were fixed? Don’t some classes have covenant abilities that blow the rest out of the water?

6 Likes

I think it’s more because we’re at the very start of the expansion.

Give it a few weeks and we’ll probably see a return of the #pulltheripcord

6 Likes

Chose necrolords. Dont like my ability.

I just love me for me.

1 Like

They kept it going for a long time, what use is it if they are gonna be ignored and Blizz will cave probably later.

I didn’t go Venthyr on frost mage 'cause of aesthetics, I wanted Kyrian, their ability and soulbinds are kinda bland. I dislike Venthyr.

litchrally everyone chris traeger intensifies

5 Likes

I love the Necrolords. The ones I hate are the Night Fae lol

5 Likes

Maldraxxus was my favorite zone, but the ability was trash.

Ardenwald trashes on troll lore and My monk went to Venthyr for blood mist clones.

My favourite zone order goes like this
Maldraxxus>Revendreth/Bastion>The Maw> Trash fairy land that kisses night elf feet and trashes on troll lore while giving me dumb Disney fae wonderland vibe Ardenweald

2 Likes

Or people are too busy leveling instead of making stupid generic threads on the wow forums…

5 Likes

What do you mean trashes on troll lore? The trolls were already the worst race; how could their lore get any worse?

2 Likes

Definitely still on the #pulltheripcord train and not going anywhere near necrolords or twilight bois

3 Likes

They killed troll loa in BFA, then in the Ardeanweald campaign that do terrible decisions involving them.

Spoiler for Ardenweald campaign

Summary

They killed Rezan and instead of reviving him they kill him off, make voljin a loa for zero reason and ressurect evil loa while Rezan is super dead. All of this while every night elf wild God gets resurrected plus Ysera… bias blizzard

no, it’s mostly because the covenant / soulbind got progressively nerfed into irrelevance.

DK blue DnD used to be 15% dmg reduction / 15% more strength… it was ridiculously strong.

1 Like

No I’d say I’m pretty happy with Necrolord right now.
Kyrian ability was boring, Night Fae and Venthyr were okay but my only real regret about not picking Venthyr was that I really liked their Reaper-style teleport for getting up to high places.