I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right

reread what you said. actually… erase it from your post before someone who is more sensitive than i am reports you and you get a forum vacation.

There should be a steroid league :+1:

You’re the one who sounds desperate here. All you anti-boxers are still making posts full of lies, misrepresentations, and falsehoods. Same lies different day.

have you read this entire thread my dude? holy jeezus.

I have no idea what you are talking about here. If this is intended to be serious, sure some Rappers brag about selling drugs, and sure some do. This isn’t an entire representation of all African Americans though, its a small % among the overall community.

You are high if you think this. What exactly is rich to you? Do you think Bill Gates selling Windows was illegal or something? Do you think making a solid product and people voting with their own wallets is illegal? Do you think Blizzard making Warcraft and getting rich off of it was illegal? I think you are making grand assumptions and pointing to a small 1% of 1% and trying to generalize an entire group of people off of that, AKA, the exact logic used to promote racism or any kind of hatred of a group. You gotta stop man.

Nah, I’m familiar with the OP though lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/multiboxing-cheating/649893

He’s been gone for a while or at least I haven’t seen him around.

Im down, but I highly dislike Reddit and I love Cosplayers. Can we watch some movies instead?

50 Cent, Notorious B.I.G, Jay Z to name a few. Rings a bell?
I’m perfectly aware of what I’m writing.

well in this thread he told us that all rich black people admit to selling drugs and all rich people in general are cheats doing illegal things. so there’s that.

you do realize that not all black people are rappers, right? 0.o

This is 100% not true, nodes are timed, not quantity dependent

In classic, this is true.
Retail, they are definite quantity dependent, AND have a timer.

Using money to get an advantage ingame is what we call pay to win . Nobody cares how you waste your money in your real life you can buy 16 rolls Royce for what I care.

i was doing a crazy check. read his response to me about that. and his response about black people a bit later…

Are you going to just go all out and put words in my mouth?
I never said “all”.
Learn to read.

“I was only pretending to be dumb”

you’re the one naming rappers as some proof that rich black people sell drugs.

you’re about on the level of the guy who thinks that velves should have blonde hair, the paladin class, AND access to silvermoon. i argued with him for a long time the other day and i decided to bait you just in case. and you outed yourself nicely so i know to not take you seriously.

I ask you again, where have I said word “all”?

" I DON"T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO LOSE. TO FEEL SO DESPERATELY THAT YOU’RE RIGHT But I’m gonna start a thread pretending I do, because somebody spoonfed me this line and told me to use it. I’m not really clever enough to write anything original."

1 Like

No, I just thought it’s a clever reference addressed to all the multiboxers and their defenders from my original thread I made.

i asked you about someone having an advantage over you. according to you that’s cheating and they’re obviously doing illegal things to make that happen. are you really gonna argue semantics with me with some of the totally outlandish opinions you’ve expressed in this thread???

even some of the people who initially agreed with you are like what in the actual crap?

1 Like